TrigSlave issue need help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrigSlave issue need help

Postby biddybaxter » September 2nd, 2006, 8:25 pm

I listened to the TrigSlave file a number of times and then tried one of the test files for it, it worked like a charm.

So then I had the idea of splicing together a load of files to make a new trigger file and this is where the problem started. I had to listen to the trigger over and over gain while making the file and I had to fight really hard not to go under. So now it doesn't work! Bugger.

I'm sure if I listen to the TrigSlave file over and over again I’ll be able to get it working again but I can't then make my own files because the same thing will happen again.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to work round this problem or maybe even better if there was a site that had pre recorded trigger files I could listen to.
biddybaxter

Re: TrigSlave issue need help

Postby rwpikul » September 3rd, 2006, 11:41 pm

biddybaxter wrote:I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to work round this problem or maybe even better if there was a site that had pre recorded trigger files I could listen to.

Use two files: A trigger file and a command file.

The trigger file just has the trigger, you only need to create this once.

Then, create a file that contains the commands you want and no trigger.
rwpikul

D'oh

Postby biddybaxter » September 4th, 2006, 1:25 pm

That’s so simple why didn't I think of that?

Some thing I came across in trying to solve this problem was the AT&T text-to-voice thingy. Not at all bad, voices sound half real most of the time, when they don't sound like a stroke victim that is.

But another problem has cropped up, because the TrigSlave file isn't self triggering I thing my brain isn't letting me write my own scripts. Although I’m hearing something else say it I was the one who created it and to my subconscious that’s self triggering.

So I was wondering if anyone would like to write some short scripts for me to try. Nothing fancy just something I can convert to voice with the AT&T program.

If you want to give it a try just post it here or if you want pm it to me.

Hope to hear some from you all soon.
biddybaxter

Postby Jack » September 4th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Listen to TrigSafe. It will make all the files self-triggerable.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files