File BodyHairLoss and PubicHairLoss

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

File BodyHairLoss and PubicHairLoss

Postby SNB » October 7th, 2006, 6:21 pm

Have a question on those files.
EMG says: "...your body will kill the roots of your hair so they will never grow back ever...." (something like that).
My question: Does that mean that this physical change will in deed be unchangable afterwards? I.e. can't it be undone by say listening to one of the clearing files?
I'd like to get rid of all my body hair for the time being and intend to leave it that way. But maybe in 5 years to come I'll change my mind and want it to return to the current state.
Do you think that would be possible?

Feedback/experiences greatly appreciated.
Also some more success stories perhaps.

Thank you.
SNB

Re: File BodyHairLoss and PubicHairLoss

Postby liljonny » October 8th, 2006, 3:26 am

SNB wrote:Have a question on those files.
EMG says: "...your body will kill the roots of your hair so they will never grow back ever...." (something like that).
My question: Does that mean that this physical change will in deed be unchangable afterwards? I.e. can't it be undone by say listening to one of the clearing files?
I'd like to get rid of all my body hair for the time being and intend to leave it that way. But maybe in 5 years to come I'll change my mind and want it to return to the current state.
Do you think that would be possible?

Feedback/experiences greatly appreciated.
Also some more success stories perhaps.

Thank you.

I have tryed this file and haven't gotten it to work , but it is a curse file and these files can only be removed by a special file from EMG. If it kills the hair folical, I don't beleive even the special file will bring it back, but should stop further hair loss.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Re: File BodyHairLoss and PubicHairLoss

Postby sarnoga » October 8th, 2006, 3:33 am

SNB wrote:
My question: Does that mean that this physical change will in deed be unchangable afterwards?

You should be so lucky. If indeed it works that way make sure you post in the forum and let us know.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby FlameD » October 10th, 2006, 9:14 pm

Realistically, if you can be hypnotized into killing your folicals, you should be able to be hypnotized into getting them back...
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » October 11th, 2006, 1:25 am

FlameD wrote:Realistically, if you can be hypnotized into killing your folicals, you should be able to be hypnotized into getting them back...

That depends on the initial effect on your hair follicals. If the suggestion to 'kill' your folicals actually causes inactivity, the folicals merely laying dormant, then yes, you could be hypnotized into reactivating them. But if the folicals were really destroyed, there would be nothing left to get back. And the ability to kill something trhough hypnosis doesn't garanty the ability to create something through hypnosis.

Just think about it. If you can be hypnotized into killing your cat, that would hardly mean you could be hypnotized into bringing your cat back to life, now would it? Trying to hypnotise someone into getting his dead and gone folicals back, might be as hard as hypnotizing someone into growing blue antennae on top of his head.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby FlameD » October 11th, 2006, 3:14 am

Hey, if you believe some of the stuff in the voting section, then blue antennas are totally possible.
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files