About Subliminals

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

About Subliminals

Postby ram1 » October 10th, 2006, 1:09 pm

Are you supposed to be able to hear the voices? On almost all of them the voices are pretty clearly audible to me.
ram1

Postby FlameD » October 10th, 2006, 1:11 pm

Yeah, how are they supposed to work? Are you supposed to go into a trance, or just listen to them while you do something else, or what?
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » October 10th, 2006, 1:58 pm

I don't use the readymade subliminals on this site (but instead make my own subliminal tracks under favourite music), but the idea is you listen to them without going into trance, while doing whatever you are doing. As for the audibility: I mix my tracks so that the voice isn't exactly inaudible (you can't obey instructions you can't hear), but enough in the background so that I don't consciously understand what's being said (consciously hearing just a very soft 'mumbling' in the background, low enough to be able to consciously just hear the music). The idea is that your subconscious can pick up what is being said without your conscious mind needing to be bothered with it.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby FlameD » October 10th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Does mixing it with music make it work better, or would it work the same if you just loop the subliminal tracks and ignore them while doing something else?
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » October 10th, 2006, 2:40 pm

Personally I prefer mixing them with music. I expect listening to the body of a file on a loop all day would at least have some effect, if only because you're hearing the same message over and over again. Tell yourself something enough times, and you'll start to believe yourself, listen to a message enough times and you'll start to believe the message. I think repitition is an important factor in getting subliminals to yield results.

I couldn't tell you which methode would be most effective though. I prefer the mixing with music mostly because it keeps me from getting distracted from work (I have a job that would make listening to audible files while ignoring them difficult). I'm not an expert though, so I'm not overly familiar with the processes at work. It may also depend from person to person. So my only advise can be: just try what works for you.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby FlameD » October 10th, 2006, 5:36 pm

What's the difference between 'body' and 'subliminal', anyway? And what is 'biaural'? While I get that it's different for everyone, which one is, on average, most effective, especially for beginners?
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files