numb

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

numb

Postby Supreme » October 16th, 2006, 5:38 am

Couple days ago when i listened induction 5 times in a row and it still didn't work but some parts of my body were numb. Now I get the same results by listening only 2 times. Still I dont feel like im floating, my hands and feet goes numb very faster than other parts, can someone tell me why?

When I finally go totally numb and feel like floating does that mean files can actually now work for me?
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Postby FlameD » October 16th, 2006, 4:01 pm

Or you have poor circulation.
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » October 17th, 2006, 1:16 am

There seems to be a lot of posts on here about people saying " I wasnt floating" so i wasnt hypnotised. Yes you can feel that way but you dont have to feel like your floating to be hypnotised, infact most of the times you are hypnotised you dont feel floaty.

Try opening your eyes or moving your arms or legs whilst under, see if you can or more than anything if you actually want to move.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » October 17th, 2006, 3:39 am

There is a rather effective way of testing whether hypnotic suggestions work on you.
One thing is if we are able to trance. All (normal) people can enter a trance. They do it constantly and without knowing it. For instance when watching a movie, that really makes them get absorbed.
Another thing is - can they be "programmed" through hypnosis?
A very simple test - that is NOT 100% precise - is to listen to the file I created called Itching Foot. Like I said - it doesn't work on everybody who are suggesible. BUT a great many people that are suggestible will be able to feel their foot itching quite clearly when they have listened to the file, and this means that they were in a trance, and that the posthypnotic suggestion, that I planted in their minds worked.
Now for those who did this test and it didn't work: it still doesn't mean that they can't be hypnotized. There are other tests that might very well work on these people where Itching Foot fails. Having a "halucination" of an itch is not something everybody is able to experience. Well, maybe with practice. But most suggestible people WILL be able to feel it.

So try that.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Supreme » October 17th, 2006, 6:14 am

Yes I have tried that file, Cardigan but it didn't work. But if i listen it many times in a row, it should relax every time more and more?
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » October 17th, 2006, 7:25 am

You don't have to listen to that file, because it's not a trainer - only a test. But if you decide to train, then find an induction, that you like. Just make sure you are in peace and won't be disturbed, and then lie down, relax as much as you can and just listen. Let your thoughts wander.
You could listen to my file, Deep Trance, or you might want to listen to one of the fine inductions, that EMG has made - f.ex. FocusInduction, which is one of my favorites.

Then after a while - could be a week of daily listening once a day - or more, you will find that you start to relax so much, that it feels like you have missed part of the file. Then if you continue, you will discover that you start missing parts of the file on a regular basis. Actually you might find that you get to that point each time you listen - rather quickly, and that you more or less miss the rest of the file.

When that happens, you are experiencing a trance that is about medium, I would say. A medium trance is fine to get things accomplished with. You might not have the ability to do all kinds of things, but it is definitely a nice level of trance.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Supreme » October 17th, 2006, 7:38 am

Thanks, I will try that. I'd like to ask couple more questions:
Which way is it better, listening to the file and repeating words in mind or just let the mind wander around?
Second one: If i listen many times one file in a day should i keep a break when i start new session or go in a row?
I think one of my problems is that i try to force my body to relax, its not good or is it?
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » October 17th, 2006, 8:50 am

You can let your mind wander, if it is not you thinking actively about something. If you have trouble stopping yourself from thinking about stuff, then repeat the words in your mind.

If you listen to the same file several times in one day, then don't loop them together. Rather I think you should separate them and try listening to the file at different times of day. Try to find the time of day, when you are most relaxed.

It shouldn't be necessary to force your body to relax. Just lie still and let your body and mind do the rest. The longer you practice, the better you will probably become. I can go in trance myself in a few seconds now, if the conditions are right.

Supreme wrote:Thanks, I will try that. I'd like to ask couple more questions:
Which way is it better, listening to the file and repeating words in mind or just let the mind wander around?
Second one: If i listen many times one file in a day should i keep a break when i start new session or go in a row?
I think one of my problems is that i try to force my body to relax, its not good or is it?
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files