Question about 'Relaxation Training - Subliminal' (scotty1)

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Question about 'Relaxation Training - Subliminal' (scotty1)

Postby Slipstream » November 2nd, 2006, 1:10 pm

I'd usually contact the author of this file directly, but I can't find a 'scotty1' in the memberlist so I'm assuming he uses a different name. Can you please tell me at what point (minutes and seconds from start) the binaural beats change? I'd like to try making the file into an induction as it's extremely effective as a relaxer, ending on either Theta or Delta beats (Delta may be too deep), with the 38hz portion at the end as an awakener.
Slipstream

Re Question about 'Relaxation Training - Subliminal' (scotty

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » November 16th, 2006, 11:59 am

Slipstream wrote:I'd usually contact the author of this file directly, but I can't find a 'scotty1' in the memberlist so I'm assuming he uses a different name. Can you please tell me at what point (minutes and seconds from start) the binaural beats change? I'd like to try making the file into an induction as it's extremely effective as a relaxer, ending on either Theta or Delta beats (Delta may be too deep), with the 38hz portion at the end as an awakener.

Here's a link to the member profile for "scotty1". The profile includes icons for both Email and PM. I didn't test the icons... can't vouch for their functionality.

Additionally, I haven't confirmed this member is the file author.
    Link to 'scotty1' Profile
    http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=36231
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files