Help me

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help me

Postby jeremiah » May 12th, 2005, 8:43 pm

I have listened to a few files. Orgasm Denial, Slave, Trigfemale. I cant seem to get any of them to work. I have listened to each of them like 3 times and they still have no effect. Is there anything I am doing wrong? I just burn them to a CD and listen to them on my bed. Can you give me some advide for them to work better?
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 12th, 2005, 10:39 pm

Try doing one at a time. That usualy works better, because you can concentrate better on one then switching. It's not proven or anything but I listened to gold time 2 nights in a row, and both of the times were followed by another file. Also, tell me what you think about when you are in a trance. You may not even be entering a trance.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lostrose » May 12th, 2005, 10:41 pm

Are you having trouble going into trance, or are you just not feeling the effects of the files yet? If it's the latter, you probably just need to listen to the files a few more times. Three times doesn't sound like enough to me.
lostrose

Postby Agriff » May 13th, 2005, 1:16 pm

Have you tried the induction files yet? If not, the files you mentioned may be too hard to accept. In other words, the harder files, the files that take more imagination and produce more illusion, those are the files that you need a deep trance for. You may be in a trance but its a light one, in which something like trigfreeze would work, because its a straightforward message. Or as dan said, you may not be in a trance :(
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jeremiah » May 13th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Well. I did the induction one a while back. Maybe I should listen to it again? I guess I will.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cubeguru » May 14th, 2005, 4:13 pm

just do the trance training files for a while(once a day for a week), and when your feeling confident, try a simple file, i think you should try things like
trainpain1 or 2 so you can get used to changing your personality, then work your way up to some things like action triggers.(freezetrig) because i listened to trigfreeze for almost a month and now i dont fidget as much as i used to.
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files