Subliminal Music?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Subliminal Music?

Postby FlameD » November 26th, 2006, 5:05 pm

When making subliminals, you basically put together the body of the file and some random music, so you can only just barely hear mumbling, right?

I was wondering if the type of music affected how well it works. As in, would it be easier with music that has vocals, or should I just use instrumental music?
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » November 26th, 2006, 8:03 pm

Personally I have experimented a little with this, like you said combining music, and a barely audible hyonosis track. They seem to work quite well for me, but I can't know if this is because of the subiminals themselves, or because I know the messages involved.

Personally I have two approaches:

I like to have music that somehow reminds me of what I want to achieve. That may be as simple of mixing the track 'feminine appetite' with music from a CD with 'feminine' clear vocals.

The way I think subliminals work, is they are loud enough to be heard, but there is enough confusion (i.e. the music trach) to keep the conscious mind from tracking ( and judging) what is being said. That is easier toe do with a 'full' tracki, with different instruments and vocals. When using more 'simple' tracks, for nstance only one piano and nothing else, tere isn't much to distract the conscious mind.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files