Freeze Trouble

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Freeze Trouble

Postby pykoslave » May 12th, 2005, 9:25 pm

I've only listened to TrigFreeze twice (that may explain it), but the test didnt seem to work on me. Last time I was positive I went into trance, but the file still had no effect.

Is this to be expected, or am I doing something wrong?
pykoslave

Re: Freeze Trouble

Postby dharden » May 12th, 2005, 11:06 pm

IMO, that you've only listened twice probably does explain it.

It may be one of the easier triggers to get working, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll work after the first time, or even after the first few times.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 13th, 2005, 4:03 am

Most people need to hear a file 10+ times to reinforce the post-hypnotic suggestions. Just listen to it frequently (at least once per 2 days) and you should find it working soon enough.
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cubeguru » May 14th, 2005, 4:18 pm

listen to this guy ^ and me:) see nothin happens until something is buried deep into your subconcious, like knocking a nail in, listening to a file is like hitting a nail, thee more you listen the deeper it sticks in, if you have only hit it once, it might not stay in, so you have to hit it quitte a couple of times, but its a big nail so you have to hit a lot.....if your confused ask me:).....people think im a lunatic...but im a guru...heehee :twisted:
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Re: Freeze Trouble

Postby sandy82 » May 21st, 2005, 6:22 am

dharden wrote:IMO, that you've only listened twice probably does explain it.

It may be one of the easier triggers to get working, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll work after the first time, or even after the first few times.

johnbohnrevenge wrote:Most people need to hear a file 10+ times to reinforce the post-hypnotic suggestions. Just listen to it frequently (at least once per 2 days) and you should find it working soon enough.

pykoslave, two points for what they're worth. First, we are all primates; and our brains record what we see and hear. The more often we see/hear something, the more firmly imprinted it becomes.

Second, much of what we learn has little or no impact on our day-to-day behavior. Does your knowledge that the Revolution began in 1776 cause you to behave differently as you go about the routines in your life? In contrast, certain hypnotic messages will "stick" because they also touch an emotional chord in your system.

I'll end it here. I'm listening to TrigBonaparte. I'm really pissed off. :wink: I've listened to the file twice now, and my French is still as bad as it ever was.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files