trance?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

trance?

Postby a3a2004 » May 14th, 2005, 6:16 pm

What does it feel like to be in a trance?
a3a2004
Regular
Regular

Postby n00b » May 14th, 2005, 7:37 pm

Well, it depends on how deep. I have a hard time describing it because when it's good, apathy reigns. I stop caring about anything other than what I am told to pay attention to.
n00b
Regular
Regular

Re: trance?

Postby dharden » May 14th, 2005, 7:56 pm

a3a2004 wrote:What does it feel like to be in a trance?

It can vary from person to person. For example, not everyone is able to completely tune out their surroundings. I can't, but the voice on the file has priority. Another example is that some people feel an itch as they go into trance, but not everyone does.

Anyway, trying to compare whatever you feel to whatever you think being in trance "should" feel like may interfere with being in trance.

If you haven't already, you might want to check out one or more of the induction files to get a sense of what it feels like for you.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nicosali » May 14th, 2005, 8:58 pm

when i am going into trance i feel a warm feeling in my arms and chest, and is very hard to move my legs
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby EMGsKink » May 15th, 2005, 3:10 am

I find that when I go into trance my right hand and feet get cold. I also find that sometimes when I come out of trance, my eyes have been tearing while I'm under.

I did find that I had trouble tuning out other noises in my environment, but that has been helped by using earphones to listen to the files.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Postby a3a2004 » May 15th, 2005, 10:19 am

The itch thing is interesting, since I've had that twice while listening to deepening and focusinduction. I also have difficulty moving anything but my head.

Do you remember the part between induction and awakening if you are in a trance?
a3a2004
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » May 15th, 2005, 2:36 pm

a3a2004 wrote:The itch thing is interesting, since I've had that twice while listening to deepening and focusinduction. I also have difficulty moving anything but my head.

I understand that difficulty in moving and/or not being inclined to move is relatively common. Also, the focus induction does have suggestions about not wanting to move.

I know about the itching because others have mentioned it, but it's not something that I experience.

Do you remember the part between induction and awakening if you are in a trance?

I do, and I know that that's not at all unusual. Remembering or not remembering isn't a sign of whether you were or weren't in trance.

As I understand it, a fairly common post-awakening experience is to be more-or-less unclear about how much time has passed and/or to underestimate it. Conversely, I sometimes find that, while in trance, time can seem to stretch out.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jeremiah » May 15th, 2005, 7:00 pm

Well, when I went in trace, only thing was that it was harder to move my body. Infact sometimes I couldnt. But I have yet to still sucessfully do a trigger.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 19th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Im not sure if this is part of the trance or not, but when you don't move for a really long time, like 5 minutes or longer, your body parts tend to "fall asleep".

This could be part of the trance, as in having no intention to move, or since you are relaxed, you have'nt moved, and because of that your body is stiff.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ezmen » June 4th, 2005, 6:47 am

Am I meant to be "consious" and remeber the file during the trance?
Ezmen

Postby axedarkdemon14 » June 4th, 2005, 7:47 pm

when ever i think i am going into trance something allways happens so i do not use any of the trance files any more the file which i only use is the SuggestiveFeminization file cause i can only get that to work cause you do not have to go into trance which i like.

oh Ezmen i allways remember the file but i think that means that it is not working or i am not in trance.
Last edited by axedarkdemon14 on April 4th, 2006, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » June 5th, 2005, 12:59 pm

Ezmen wrote:Am I meant to be "consious" and remeber the file during the trance?

Hypnosis isn't unconsciousness or unawareness, so it's perfectly normal to be aware of hearing the file. If you're not, it may mean that you've fallen asleep. Likewise, it's quite possible to be somewhat aware of your surroundings, but relatively indifferent to them. In fact, it's even possible to utilize this by suggesting that outside noises will deepen the trance.

While listening to a file, I suppose it's possible to become so focused on what's being said at the moment that recalling what was just said is too much trouble, but it's not necessary. With some files, it may not even be particularly desirable.

If you remember some or all of the file after you wake up, then you do. If you don't, then you don't. Remembering isn't a sign that you weren't in trance, and not remembering isn't a sign that you were.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loadedkaos » June 5th, 2005, 6:00 pm

Most notably for me lately is that my whole body will get warm. Sometimes I haft to turn on the fan and start over. I usually feel like I'm sleeping when I go under and I don't remember much. I probably should test my self with trig freeze. Although the fact that I wake up when the file is over reinforces my beleif that I've been hypnotized.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files