Curses

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Curses

Postby lil_miz_kink » May 17th, 2005, 6:07 pm

Hi Everyone. I am thinking of trying out one of the Curse files. Any of them work? If so, which ones would you recommend?
lil_miz_kink

Postby danmalara » May 17th, 2005, 11:59 pm

Curse lucid dreams 1 and 2! Lucid Dreaming is awesome. And those are 2 of the few curses out there that arn't "bad." You know what I mean, I don't want to be a girl and I don't want to be constantly cumming, I want to have lucid dreams!! :D
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sasquatch » May 18th, 2005, 5:43 pm

Trying out CurseCCP & CurseSharedOrgasm here. No luck yet but I havent had any success with inductions yet either.

Neither of these would really be a 'curse' to me.
Sasquatch

Postby patrj » June 25th, 2005, 8:19 pm

How long until you can notice a change. I am currently trying the curse milky one and would love to know how soon I might see results. Or for any file in general that is transformating.

Also has anyone been successful or even listened to the Milky script?

Thanks
Pat
patrj

Postby Ivorywolf » July 3rd, 2005, 3:54 am

Furry transform worked instantly for me. It depends on the person and how submissive your mind is.
Ivorywolf

Postby mr_pink » July 3rd, 2005, 6:30 am

danmalara wrote:Curse lucid dreams 1 and 2! Lucid Dreaming is awesome. And those are 2 of the few curses out there that arn't "bad." You know what I mean, I don't want to be a girl and I don't want to be constantly cumming, I want to have lucid dreams!! :D

Lol.. I catch your drift there matey :wink: Would you recommend using both curse files, or just the more recent second one?
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedwomyn » July 9th, 2005, 9:40 pm

patrj wrote:
Also has anyone been successful or even listened to the Milky script?

i have been listening to the Milky curse off and on. When i have been listening to it for a while i can milk a few drops from my nipples. i would have to listen to it much more regularly to do more than that. i haven't ever had children and due to my hysterectomy i know i'm not pregnant now.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Postby fox82 » July 11th, 2005, 10:19 am

cursestrokesissy
ot keeps me listening to it for ... month or a year now... *g*
fox82

Postby Aquasia » July 11th, 2005, 10:23 am

Curse Cum... I listened to it once, just once, I din't even believe this stuff worked. I'm not so desperate that I beg my boyfriend to let me lick it off him, but I am adicted now, totally adicted. I need it at least once a day and I try to have some each time I cum. Oh well, it's not a terrible thing to be cursed with. I do recomend it if you want a curse that works quickly.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby patrj » July 11th, 2005, 8:15 pm

i have been listening to the Milky curse off and on.
the masked womyn

Could you please email me privately I have a question to ask you.
Thanks.
patrj

Postby alloiledup » July 13th, 2005, 5:20 am

I've tried CurseCCP and it's working I am telling you. I am definitely feeling something different. I get hard-ons for no reasons at all. I got horny and cummed more often and more cum came out when I cummed. It's strange how listening to a file is making a physical change in me but it's happening.

Alloiledup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files