enchantedkeyboard

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

enchantedkeyboard

Postby lazyboi » February 12th, 2007, 7:58 pm

does the enchanted keyboard file make u hallucinate and see/hear/feel objects that isn't there?
lazyboi

Postby whatthe75 » February 13th, 2007, 1:26 am

It makes you realise the things that are actually there are not and that the things that are not there are real anyway.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Cwolf_FA » February 13th, 2007, 4:01 pm

Has it worked for you yet? I've been listening to it for a couple of weeks and I've started using accelerator with it.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby 9hg7u » February 13th, 2007, 5:24 pm

Cwolf_FA wrote:Has it worked for you yet? I've been listening to it for a couple of weeks and I've started using accelerator with it.

try trainsucceptable instead
9hg7u
Regular
Regular

Postby lazyboi » February 13th, 2007, 6:41 pm

wait so let me get this straight....if i put "britney spears will come in my room and start to strip the end", i will actually hallucinate it? Also does it allow you to feel?
lazyboi

Postby Draygone » February 14th, 2007, 12:38 pm

I'm sure hallucinations (both visual and, um, the word for sense of touch, and probably other senses as well) would be possible, but it would likely take longer for them to take full effect than it would simply causing yourself to do something or act a certain way.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 14th, 2007, 1:15 pm

Just a reminder - hypnosis is merely a method for communicating with your subconscious mind.

If you have the ability to dream about someone and feel as though you touch them in your dream (tactile), then your subconscious mind may capable of generating (or projecting) a tactile image as a conditioned response.

Emphasis: This isn't hallucination. It's reality - with "adjustments", courtesy of your subconscious mind. Hypnosis is merely a method for inviting a subconscious mind to perceive things differently.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby lazyboi » February 14th, 2007, 6:27 pm

yeah so your new reality is that britney spears is in your room stripping?
lazyboi

Postby lazyboi » February 19th, 2007, 2:53 pm

????????????????????
lazyboi

Postby Cwolf_FA » February 20th, 2007, 2:28 pm

I doubt any sane human being would want that at this point. Especially with her being so freaking bald right now.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby lazyboi » February 20th, 2007, 6:07 pm

well its just an example :P
lazyboi

Postby Dingus » February 21st, 2007, 11:51 pm

I've tried for over a year now, at first the possibilities of its use seemed nearly endless, but gradually I've accepted that it's only slightly usable to those who are extremely susceptible to hypnotic command. No method under the sun that I know of could give you the results we both hope for. If anyone here can prove otherwise, I'd love to see it.
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » February 22nd, 2007, 11:12 am

If it isn't working super-well, you could always say that you'll imagine such-and-such happening. Better than saying something will happen and be disappointed when it doesn't happen at all.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oden76a » February 22nd, 2007, 1:52 pm

Draygone wrote: um, the word for sense of touch,

haptic but tactile would probably sound better :)
oden76a

Postby Cwolf_FA » February 22nd, 2007, 3:12 pm

Huh, I had a crazy idea about a potential way to make the file work. I've heard before that while Lucid dreaming, since you're directly able to interact with your subconscious, you can hypnotize yourself that way. It's possible that if you got to a point where you'd listened to a file a few times, you'd be able to "super-reinforce" it within your own mind. All you'd need would be to listen to the Lucid Dreaming curse until it worked. Think that'd work maybe?
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby oden76a » February 22nd, 2007, 3:42 pm

lucid dreams kind of sneak up on you.

Sometimes I'm dreaming and I notice a billboard that doesn't make sense, maybe the same song is playing over and over on the radio or I can't see into any of the windows - it's at that point that I think that I must be dreaming, so I test it by intentionally turning a corner and trying to bump into my cat, if he's there - then I'm dreaming; I don't know what it would mean if he wasn't there, he's always been there.
oden76a

Postby Draygone » February 22nd, 2007, 10:47 pm

I think Train Sleep Reinforce would prove more effective for sleep-related hypnosis.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cwolf_FA » February 27th, 2007, 1:50 pm

Probably. But I think lucid dreaming would be more fun. Now if only I could have one without automatically waking up five minutes later.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

On viusal hallucinations.

Postby Mari4199 » February 27th, 2007, 4:34 pm

Hello! First of all i would like to say that visual hallucinations are possible. I am very hard to get in to trance but i HAVE experienced them. I am not in any way susceptible either. Another thing is this, if you do not believe, even subconciously, that it won't happen, it won't. period. :)
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Re: On viusal hallucinations.

Postby lazyboi » February 27th, 2007, 6:22 pm

Mari4199 wrote:Hello! First of all i would like to say that visual hallucinations are possible. I am very hard to get in to trance but i HAVE experienced them. I am not in any way susceptible either. Another thing is this, if you do not believe, even subconciously, that it won't happen, it won't. period. :)

duh visual hallucinations are possible...just saying can hypnosis trigger it

none of these files will work, its all bs dont waste your time on these files
lazyboi

Ignorance, always ignorance.

Postby Mari4199 » February 27th, 2007, 6:34 pm

Speak for yourself. Alot of them work fine for myself and others. That was an unintelligent and ignorant statement. Not too mention childish. I am not being harsh, cruel, or calling you these things. But that statement WAS exactly as i said.
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Postby lazyboi » March 3rd, 2007, 4:51 pm

okay let me rephrase it.

None of these files work for MOST people.

There is that non-childish, non-selfish, and non-ignorant statement for you?
lazyboi

Postby Jack » March 4th, 2007, 12:27 pm

lazyboi wrote:okay let me rephrase it.

None of these files work for MOST people.

There is that non-childish, non-selfish, and non-ignorant statement for you?

Actually, that was still very poorly stated.

Some of these files won't work for some people at some time.
Most of these files will work for most people at some time.
None of these files will work for all people at all times.

Btw, just so you know, this is a hypnotic method of sentence writing called in NLP as providing a "lack of referential index". That is that the nouns in the sentence pick out no person or thing specifically. "Some of these files".. which file in particular(files from WMM website is inferred by "these files".. but again, not very specific)? "some/most/all people".. which person is that exactly? Me? You? EMG? "some/all time".. when? tonight? in the next five minutes? Forever? There are more "deletions" in your and my sentences than I've pointed out. This is just a small example of how gloriously unspecified hypnotic writing can be.

So, earlier, when you typed "none of these files will work", you forgot to include a very important part of that sentence. For whom will none of these files work? The answer is a simple one.. you. Quite frankly though, you're in a minority in this respect.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby lazyboi » March 12th, 2007, 6:58 pm

and most people
lazyboi

Return to Help with Files