Still no success..

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Still no success..

Postby Basic » February 20th, 2007, 8:35 am

Hi there!

After trying various files, and many of them over and over, I haven't had any success at all yet. I can hypnotise other people, but they haven't been able to hypnotise me. I'm from denmark, but I don't have any problems understanding english at all.
When I'm listening to the files, I feel very tired and relaxed, but none of the files worked on me yet. I even tried a danish hypnosis file, that cardigan made, but still no effect.
Anyone got any ideas of what I could do? Since I would really like to experience being hypnotised :roll:

Thanks. :wink:
Basic

Re: Still no success..

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 20th, 2007, 11:13 am

Your first posting... Good luck to you as you try new methods!

Would you consider yourself to be an analytical thinker? As a generalization - analytical thinkers find it more difficult to "let go". It requires a change of habit - to stop evaluating and planning.

Here's what worked for me...
    - I cut the number of MP3s that I was listening to. For about 3 weeks, I worked with only two files.

- I simplified my area of focus. Both of the MP3s I was listening to were for the same goal - going into a deep trance. Nothing more.

- As an MP3 played - I would mentally repeat each phrase I heard and would emotionally focus on wanting the change I was hearing about. When my mind would turn to planning or time-management, I made it a habit to laugh at myself and resume mentally repeating.
The best of luck to you! And if you find a technique that beats this roadblock - please be sure to post it, okay?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Basic » February 20th, 2007, 12:45 pm

Well I guess I'm a bit of a analytical thinker, but I'll try my best to let go.
And thanks for the technique, guess ill give it a try :)
And if I discover a easier way I'll promise to post it.

Anyways thanks for the reply ;)
Basic

Return to Help with Files