Breaking A curse

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Breaking A curse

Postby mentalentil0 » May 21st, 2005, 9:32 am

How do you get out of a curse? i emailed EMG, but no reply. Im thinking about trying the CursedPlugs. but i want to know that im not going to be stuck with it 4 the rest of my life :)
mentalentil0

Postby camann » May 21st, 2005, 9:47 am

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?op=NewTab&name=Services&TabSel=3[/url]
camann

Re: Breaking A curse

Postby fmob » May 23rd, 2005, 1:36 am

mentalentil0 wrote:How do you get out of a curse? i emailed EMG, but no reply. Im thinking about trying the CursedPlugs. but i want to know that im not going to be stuck with it 4 the rest of my life :)

I think you should try. Maybe you'll like it ;) (I tried and don't want to deprogram - very pleasant feelings ;) )

But be careful - don't listen too many times from the beginning :) Listen once and look for efects. Wait a day or two, then repeat listening.
fmob

Postby sandy82 » May 23rd, 2005, 6:52 am

An interesting method, mentalentil0. Equivalent to calling the priest before you commit a mortal sin and asking him, hypothetically, how burdensome your penance will be if you proceed.

Probably more burdensome than you expect, because you lose the opportunity to claim you acted impulsively or that you really didn't mean to become cursed.

Some institutions that lift curses on a regular basis have learned the hard way not to lift them before they are ever imposed. This practice led to a huge uproar in Europe. You may have heard of it.

mentalentil0 wrote:How do you get out of a curse? i emailed EMG, but no reply. Im thinking about trying the CursedPlugs. but i want to know that im not going to be stuck with it 4 the rest of my life :)
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Agriff » May 29th, 2005, 9:24 pm

You just goto services and at the top theres a link that says "remove a curse" but I believe camann gave you a previous link that I assume takes you to that exact same spot.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ko-lein » June 28th, 2005, 1:06 pm

Sandy82 perhaps you can explain more I don't know what you are reffering to ...

sandy82 wrote:
Some institutions that lift curses on a regular basis have learned the hard way not to lift them before they are ever imposed. This practice led to a huge uproar in Europe. You may have heard of it.
Ko-lein

Postby marthasissyslut » June 28th, 2005, 3:09 pm

i think sandy82 is referring to the Cathoic Church selling indulgences, which roughly means absolution for cash money.

and it's been a long while since my Catholic history but wasn't that one of the things in Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
marthasissyslut

Postby cardigan » June 29th, 2005, 2:09 am

I understand the concern about not having a curse put on you. The word 'curse' itself has a bad ring to it. I recommend the following: download a curse that interests you. Listen to it carefully without going into a trance and write down eveything that is said. (When you are busy copying a script, you cannot possibly trance!

Then alter that script so that you remove all the sentences that say, that this curse can only be lifted by EMG, or that it cannot be lifted at all - etc. Í recommend altering it in this fashion: "this spell is not easily removed. It will stay with you for a long time. It will continue working until it is removed. You can remove it by saying TRIGGER SENTENCE out loud, and the spell will immediately be broken." In the example of the cursedplugs curse, you could use a trigger sentence, that goes like "Plugs be gone!". When you are satisfied with the script, just record it yourself and listen to your own recording instead. I've tried it myself, and it works fine.

Good luck!
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files