worn out after hypnosis?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

worn out after hypnosis?

Postby daxxOr » April 16th, 2007, 11:42 am

At times when I go into trance, I wake up from it feeling like I've been through a war.

I usually listen to the files about one to one and a half hours before going to bed, and I'm not particularly tired at that point (I usually go to bed because I want to be well rested the following day, not because I'm tired).
However, from time to time, when I wake up thirty minutes later, I feel like I'm drugged or something and I can hardly put my mp3 player away before collapsing on my bed. I have been able to "wake" myself from this by turning on all the lights and shaking the tiredness away with some loud music or putting on the tv, but it's still annoying and quite unpleasant...

Does anyone know what's going on; Is this normal, and if not - how do I stop it?
daxxOr

Postby Kanibal » April 16th, 2007, 12:18 pm

That sounds very odd, I wouldnt know how to fix it, but I would suggest either, trying a difrent file, or at a diffrent time of day, to see if it still happens.

Despite it being undesierable, I personaly wouldn't mind much, at least it would be an effct! :evil:
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » April 17th, 2007, 12:17 am

Do you wake up when the file suggests?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby daxxOr » April 17th, 2007, 7:02 am

Hmmm... more or less... I usually wake up within five seconds or so of the file telling me to wake up, but it's not always on the mark...
daxxOr

Postby Jack » April 17th, 2007, 8:41 pm

Hmm.. could be mental fatigue, or some part of you has some sort of issue with the file(s) you're listening to...
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » April 18th, 2007, 12:46 am

Now you mention that, i remember my wife feeling very tired after trying a file for a few times.

SHe initially agreed on the idea of the file, but after a few listens she says the language was to strong for her. And it always made her very tired afterwards.

It was a slave file ( but she wanted more sensual style instead of the stronger slave tones ).

Any other hypnosis she has been fine with and wakes up feeling fine.

Maybe try a different file or files with different themes and see what happens. Maybe something like memory improvement which isn't to complex or doesn't have a certain theme.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby daxxOr » April 18th, 2007, 7:38 am

Hmm I guess it could be that specific file... I'll try another file for a while and see if it helps... thx!
daxxOr

Return to Help with Files