need help with trig. files really want female form to work.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

need help with trig. files really want female form to work.

Postby csdesign73 » April 26th, 2007, 1:00 am

:( I really need help with getting female form to work. I really sure all the training files have been working. like the enjoy eating cum. I only file on the trigs. that i am sure work is the masturebate file. I heard all of files listed on the trig are hardon, gayslave, femaleform, bound woman, body slave,blowjob, arousal, mmo,penis growth, punishpleasure, slave, slowwoman change, strip, instant sex slave too. I know some I need some one else start the trigs for me on some like like gay sex slave or instant sex slave. let me know if someone would have any ideas why the trigs are not working for me. Love to hear your thoughts. I tried to find others for the female form time. did not fid any myself so far thanks for any help.
csdesign73

Postby csdesign73 » April 27th, 2007, 1:36 am

thanks I did try that for I think for maybe 2 to 3 week maybe. it did not work at all. sorry about not being clear.
csdesign73

Postby Jack » April 27th, 2007, 6:25 am

Let's start at the beginning...

Do you think you're getting into a good level of trance? How do you know?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby csdesign73 » May 3rd, 2007, 4:18 pm

Really not sure if I have been at all. How do you know for sure. I know when he talks about not being able to move. I know when try to move my legs or arms I can not so I feel I have been. Also a few of the files have worked on me. The trig. files are harder I think for me. trigmasturbate works I know that for sure. I need someone to see if some of the others work or not. The ones only others can start. I feel the traincumlover works as well.
csdesign73

Postby csdesign73 » June 15th, 2007, 12:36 am

Well It has been a while I have had only the female form on so far but nothing yet. I did think a few times I might felt a like my chest was getting bigger but nothing happened yet.
csdesign73

Postby Jack » June 15th, 2007, 7:45 pm

What do you listen to currently?
What have you listened to?
Of the things you've listened to, which have had how much of an effect on you?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files