Playing files simulanteously?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Playing files simulanteously?

Postby bc_grown089 » May 7th, 2007, 3:30 pm

I recieved a tip to play several (4 or so) files at the same time at different volume effects. The desired effect would be that the concious mind can't focus on a single message but the hypnosis is still absorbed by the subconcious. This true? Anyone try it? Good idea, bad idea?
bc_grown089

Postby whatthe75 » May 8th, 2007, 12:51 am

I dont know about 4 at once but 2 would sounds possible. But i would think only if the files are closely related in topic.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » May 8th, 2007, 7:08 am

It's an interesting idea. Of course you would have to play files that didn't contradict each other but I don't think they'd have to be closely related. I would also think that the one with the highest volume would have the greatest effect but I could be wrong. Perhaps some people should try it, I think that I might.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Draygone » May 8th, 2007, 9:35 am

I don't think I'd be able to get in a trance with multiple files playing at once. It'd be too distracting. I know if someone is talking while I'm watching TV, I find myself unable to understand what's being said by both.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JessicaSlave2007 » May 8th, 2007, 6:27 pm

I tried this last night and I was able to get into a trance and I think the first one kind of too but I got restless around the 3rd message even know I was really in a trance I could feel myself not wanting to be in a trance anymore... I blacked out for awhile I do not remember anything from there till I think I came back and remembered I was in a trance on my 5th message and I had 7 lined up... I thought it would be a cool thing to get a great deal of them in one night but I don't think a great deal of them took that strong and I was exchasted afterwards.

I don't know what the blacking out thing was... I was gone and don't remember anything... Hmmm

I would like to find out how you can take many message but maybe I should of started out slow huh? hee hee
JessicaSlave2007

Postby whatthe75 » May 9th, 2007, 12:40 am

Sounds like you just went very deep to me.If you woke up when the file told you too then all is good.

By the way it sounds like you played multiple files one after each other - i think the topic was for all at the same time.

It is definately an idea to try looking at though.

The double induction technique ( one induction for each ear ) is a well known and effective way of getting a trance state quickly.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby axl233 » May 9th, 2007, 5:11 pm

After reading this thread, I created a mix of two somewhat related body files. The twist was that one file was like 60% right channel and the other was set to 60% Left, so I could hear one file with per ear but still retain any stereo effects. The result was my first deep trance where I retained no memory of what happened after the induction, so I don't think it had any negative effects.

axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 28th, 2010, 2:11 am

I typically play two at once, usually about the same volume, though often will have hypnotists of two different genders. I've tried more than two, but it loses me. It probably creates some kind of trance state, but not one I like as much.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files