Slave Girl Asking More Questions for Help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Slave Girl Asking More Questions for Help

Postby JessicaSlave2007 » May 10th, 2007, 7:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

Another question, with the triggers…. Can one get locked into a trigger? Say if someone uses it on you and left you in there and did not want to ever bring you out. So can this happened? This is scary really if you think about it…. Gives me the ebie jebies….

Second question, does these files wear off eventually?

Third, since I am getting ready so when I have a master he can use these on me, is there anyway I myself could activate say the trigger ones to see what it makes me feel like and make me do and be able to bring myself out of them… It is also to make sure they work too… =)

Fourth, Can one of these be stronger on one day then the next day or down the road not work as well and seems to be weak?

Thank you everyone for all your help… I am scared but excited at the same time…

A Slave Girl In Need Of Some Help,
Jessica
JessicaSlave2007

One more thing

Postby JessicaSlave2007 » May 10th, 2007, 7:39 pm

Oh and one more thing is there a way to be hypnotized Like these girl on Hypnogirls and have say your computer guiding you through stuff like that guy does? Reason why I ask, is I think it would be cool to have this done by myself with a video camera on me and see it afterwards and maybe show it to some people… I just don’t have anyone I feel comfortable doing this to me (YET THAT IS), which is why I am asking if it could be done the way I am asking… I could show some of these tapes to new masters to have them decide if they want me or not… hee hee hee hee
JessicaSlave2007

Postby hexagon77 » May 10th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Hmmm i would say this depends on the kind of the trigger. If it is one that would threaten your life if it lasted forever, then i am pretty sure your subconscious would pull you out of it before it is too later.

They wear off over time, they fade out. But they last longer than you may thing, some special triggers, especially those you really liked or really fitted to your person may last for quite some time.

Well if you want to test them... a good way is a text to speach program, record the test commands into an mp3... and then let this file play, should be a good way to test things out if you are alone and don't want someone else to be involved for now.

Hmm possibly, they may depend on your mood, what the triggers or file does, how deep the trigger is set into you. So i'd say they it is quite possible that they will be stronger one day as the other. As always depending what kind of trigger, what it should do, what it is for, and how important it is for you.

Quite understandable, but being scared helps you to go for it in a well thought out way, so it may also help you to get more out of it, especially when the exitement is big enough to keep you going ;)
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 10th, 2007, 8:23 pm

I don't know how much this helps, but there's a file here called ChooseTrig, which allows you to choose who can and can't trigger you.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files