Quick question about curse files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Quick question about curse files

Postby deathking0192 » July 21st, 2007, 10:56 pm

Hi, i'm sort of new here and i just had a brain fart looking at the Curse body of an 18 year old girl success story that was posted recently.

My question is this, If say, u wanted the effects of this file, but not as a curse(cause it doesn't say if the effects of this curse can or can not be removed), could u cut and paste a revert normal trigger from one of the other files making the curse into a trigger file?

Any responses would be appreciated cause it's rare that i get an idea like this :D
deathking0192

Postby deathking0192 » July 22nd, 2007, 11:55 am

Don't worry, lol, i have. It's just that i haven't had any time to go scouring through the forums looking for any success stories about that file. Besides i was just wondering if it could be done, u know, for future use :lol:
deathking0192

Postby Draygone » July 22nd, 2007, 5:15 pm

Might be a bit difficult finding a trigger that turns you back to normal in the right way. Every trigger file to my knowledge specifically says what the trigger should do when you do it, and it's not likely going to be possible to stop being an 18-year-old when the trigger you put in is for allowing you to control your body again or something like that. You'll also have to take out every mentioning of a curse in the file.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby deathking0192 » August 9th, 2007, 9:56 pm

what i'm trying to ask is, if i were to do what i wanted, i would basicly need to use some of your file to make, pretty, much a skeleton for the new one and then start from there, right?
deathking0192

Postby cardigan » August 10th, 2007, 6:04 am

Try downloading the script for the file- if there is one. Then examine this and see if you can alter the script to suit your needs. Remove all the parts of the script that "offend you" and see if this does the trick. If this single step works, you can edit out these things in the soundfile using for instance Audacity. Then save the resulting file, and you have something that fits you.

If this is not enough, you might want to consider making your own file, where you use pieces of one script and pieces of another (or several) scripts combined into a finished script, which you then speak into a microphone and record to be your own file. You need Audacity, which is free and a microphone. Or you could enlist the help of someone professional and present them with a script and ask them to either assist you into making a whole new file or just speaking your script for you.

But like someone said: not any curse file can be modified into a completely harmless file. Curses that make physical changes are hard to reverse - for instance. You might be better off just leaving them alone - or ask for a file to be made that only gives imagined physical changes.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files