Listening While Sleeping

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Listening While Sleeping

Postby whatsername100 » November 23rd, 2007, 6:35 pm

Is it effective or possible to listen to hypnotism files in a loop while sleeping? Will the thoughts and suggestions still enter and effect my subconscious? I want the files to have a lasting effect, but I don't have the time to listen to the file over and over consecutively.
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby axl233 » November 23rd, 2007, 9:04 pm

From what I understand, no, you cannot do hypnosis while sleeping and listening to files while you are asleep will only make it difficult to sleep. You can however listen to files before sleeping, which a lot of people do. Sleeping and trance are really two different things.
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby CG091581 » November 24th, 2007, 12:11 am

You can use Sleep Learning (hypnopædia) while you sleep. The mind can still take in suggestions if your sleeping.

When your conscious mind is fully asleep the subconscious mind can really only understand past and present tense. So you would have to say "you are ______." instead of saying "you will be/you are going to ______.".
You also can't effectively use lines that tell you to imagine something like a scene. Positive statements also work better than negative statements.

Most of the files here are almost useless while you sleep, unless you re-word them. They may still work though.
CG091581
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files