subliminal creation

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

subliminal creation

Postby mooncycle » November 30th, 2007, 1:23 pm

i want to make subliminal files, but i don't know how. one source told me to just play something at a lower volume, but i have also heard subliminal recordings where the voice was actually recorded at a frequency just below a human's conscious awareness (too low pitch for the human ear). the same hypnotist also recorded some above the conscious level (too high pitch for the human ear). i was wondering how this was done, and what software program i would need to make my own recordings. freeware preferably.
mooncycle

any answers?

Postby mooncycle » December 2nd, 2007, 11:13 pm

does anybody have any input?
mooncycle

Postby axl233 » December 3rd, 2007, 12:07 am

i have also heard subliminal recordings where the voice was actually recorded at a frequency just below a human's conscious awareness (too low pitch for the human ear). the same hypnotist also recorded some above the conscious level (too high pitch for the human ear).

I would doubt that such frequencies would have any effect on hypnosis if the human ear is simply incapable of hearing them. Sounds bogus to me.
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby FlameD » December 3rd, 2007, 3:54 am

The only way something like that would work would be if the words were within the range of human hearing, but only just. Enough that you could understand them if you concentrated, but low enough that concentrating would take too much effort and it would be easier to not worry about what you were hearing.
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » December 3rd, 2007, 11:17 am

As far as subliminals go my preferred method is to take what you want as the subliminal and then reduce it in volume until it is still audible then to create a masking tone that the subliminal will go into, and when you combine them you have a subliminal which you know is still audible, but thanks to the tone can no longer be heard. There are many other methods I am sure. But this is the one which has always been most effective on myself. Currently subliminals/brainwave entrainment is what I am experimenting with (on myself for now) Also please note that some of the more effective masking tones have been a touch annoying. I have never been effected to my knowledge by any subliminal which is below the hearing level, yet I have been effected by subliminals which are so low and covered by masking tones that you will never consciously hear it, the theory there is that your subconscious mind is picking it all up and separating it all out..but I shall now stop boring you all to death. -the testsubject
iamatestsubjectofme
Regular
Regular

Postby trainer07 » December 4th, 2007, 3:38 pm

[quote="subliminal which is below the hearing level, yet I have been effected by subliminals which are so low and covered by masking tones that you will never consciously hear it, the theory there is that your subconscious mind is picking it all up and separating it all out..but I shall now stop boring you all to death. -the testsubject[/quote]

Your right about that, when understanding subliminal programming :wink:
trainer07

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » December 4th, 2007, 3:40 pm

The part I was most correct about is the part about boring everyone to death.
iamatestsubjectofme
Regular
Regular

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » December 4th, 2007, 4:09 pm

A tactic I have employed before and also employed in assisting someone from here and hypnofiles.com is to begin using the full length file, then to custom create the subliminal file and to start using it with the intention of replacing the original file with the subliminal so that you don't have to worry about finding the time to listen to the full length file. In my case and the case of the individual I spoke of it worked just fine, but there was a brief period in which effects of the files were beginning to go down so to speak, but in a few days time the effects picked back up and began to work just fine. Enough of my ramblings for now.
iamatestsubjectofme
Regular
Regular

play backwards

Postby mooncycle » December 7th, 2007, 6:28 pm

does anyone know what the effect of playing suggestions backwards would be?
mooncycle

Postby BobbyS » December 7th, 2007, 6:48 pm

None whatsoever - why would your subconscious brain reverse everything it hears to check for hidden instructions?
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby mooncycle » December 7th, 2007, 11:49 pm

BobbyS wrote:None whatsoever - why would your subconscious brain reverse everything it hears to check for hidden instructions?

i would honestly doubt that it has no effect. there are plenty of things in the subconscious mind that are out of order or misinterpreted from conscious thinking. dreams are just one example. i want a second opinion, please.
mooncycle

Postby axl233 » December 8th, 2007, 1:38 am

Some people (not me) believe that there is a hidden message in every sentence in existence when reversed, which is a hidden or deeper meaning at a subconscious level. This site [url]http://www.reversespeech.com/words_of_creation.htm[/url]

gives that kind of interpretation.

Of course, whenever I try to listed to backwards messages, the sounds are incomprehensible unless someone has prepared words or lyrics sheet, in which case those words trick the mind into believing that the gibberish is really something like "Here's to my sweet Satan".
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby busboy » January 31st, 2008, 3:07 am

mooncycle wrote:
BobbyS wrote:None whatsoever - why would your subconscious brain reverse everything it hears to check for hidden instructions?

i would honestly doubt that it has no effect. there are plenty of things in the subconscious mind that are out of order or misinterpreted from conscious thinking. dreams are just one example. i want a second opinion, please.

A complete novice's free opinion (and worth every penny). . .

Three main logical weaknesses to "backmasking". The first is that the subconcious mind needs to reverse-play everything it hears. This creates a conceptual problem in that the mind needs to not just hear what is coming in through the ears but remember it precisely. When the mind hears "it is sunny outside" and comprehends that, part of it is recognition of sounds to meaning . . . in other words, the mind identifies the thougts and concepts that the particular sounds refer to. This type of sound association does not require CD-quality listening and memorization skills, something most people don't have as demonstrated by the frequency with which people "mis-hear" things. If the mind was going to re-play sounds backwards to uncover meanings, it would have to perfectly retain every detail of the sound with absolutely no loss or distortion whatsoever . . . an arguably super-human requirement.
The other problem is more obvious with backmasks allegedly embedded in the middle of noises (re:the legendary "My Sweet Satan"). If the sub mind is theoretically capable of reverse playing the sound it not only has to overcome the above hurdle, but in addition has to "edit" where and when it reverse-plays sounds. If a 10 second backmask is hidden in a 5 minute song at 2:00-2:10, the the mind would have to reverse either the entire song, or just reverse those 10 seconds. If the mind reverse-plays 1:53-2:03, it would get nothing. If it reversed 2:08-2:18, it would get nothing. So, if the mind really is reverse playing sounds looking for hidden commands, it either makes an absolutely perfect copy of every single sound heard during the day, then reverses and plays them all at once, or it constantly reverse plays perfect memories of sounds in smaller chunks (say, every 10 minutes) while simultaneously listening and comprehending to what is currently occuring . . . again, an arguably impossible situation. There is, of course, a third option . . . that the mind somehow recognizes a backmask, then immediately reverse-plays only that part. But that would raise the question of how the mind recognized the backmask without reverseplaying it in the first place.
The third logical issue in questioning backmasking . . . why? Why would the mind reverse play everything it hears? Sure, it could be looking for hidden meanings, but why reverse-play all sounds? Why not splice every alternating secound of sound to see if there is a message? Why not splice every third second of sound to try and make a message? Why not replay sounds at different speeds and frequencies? Why not a combination of all of the above? If the sub mind is seeking hidden messages, why would it think to reverse-play sounds and nothing else? If it's trying every possible manner of sound manipulation to find hidden messages . . . well, there is an infinite variety of things it could do (the above a just a few suggestions). While I agree the mind can do amazing things, I just don't think it could be trying thousands (hundres of thousands, millions) of sound manipulations constantly . . . it's just too much to do. That puts the issue back to the idea that the mind reverse-plays sounds and only reverse-plays sounds looking for hidden meanings, bringing it back to the question of why it would do that? It's exceedingly difficult to backmask even with the aid of technology (I mean, it's exceedingly difficult to backmask without making it sound like a backwards recording). Why would the mind develop a skill that it has had absolutely no need for?
Is backmasking possibly effective? Anything's possible, but the coneptual hurdles involved in the process make me very skeptical.
busboy
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files