curse files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

curse files

Postby patj » December 29th, 2007, 5:17 am

I have listened to curse files and have been able to go into trance. However, the moment the word curse is mentioned, it breaks the trance.

It would be interesting to see if the file works, but for me, the word curse breaks a trance and ends the the file as far as any effectiveness is concerned.

Is this the case with anyone else who listens to "curse" files? Or, is this simply one of my personal defense systems that I hold deep in my sub-conscience?
patj

Postby Mino » December 29th, 2007, 8:40 pm

The word curse is particularly scary because it implies that some evil person is doing something to you against you will which means you're subconscious will block it or something.

You just need to know and accept that the curse files aren't really bad curses, they're just difficult to remove which makes the file more exciting or perhaps more efficient. The curse wording is really just there to give it an extra kink factor really.

Just try listening to the file out of a trance and making sure you like all the suggestions and feel safe listening to the file and that it is a, "good" curse for you and this should help greatly.
Mino
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files