Has anyone tried the

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Has anyone tried the

Postby jeremiah » June 15th, 2005, 7:49 pm

TrigPenisGrowth
TrigBoobGrowth

Tell me if it works fine. I wanna try maybe
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » June 15th, 2005, 7:51 pm

I haven't tried the trigboobgrowth file, but I've heard that it works very well. Also, the trigpenisgrowth file works superbly!
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby jothan_s » June 21st, 2005, 9:13 am

i no longer try any of these files on my own, but Wife uses eitgher the files or Her adaptations based on the content, on me. The problem with answering your question is that i do not always remember a session when She trances me. However, i hav experienced no boob growth that shows. And it seems to me that i canstantly a thickness and heaviness in my penis, when i did not before, in fact i never had these feelings before unless on the verge of arousal.

Whether this is all due to a heightened sensitivity installed by Wife, or the process of a penis growth file i can not say. Now if i had ever taken photos of my penis before i could compare. If in fact She is using the growth file on me, there MAY be photos somewhere, but i am not sujre if i should look for them.

i'm rambling and in no way helping you. sorry. i tend to do that. let me just finish by saying i do know the principal of files work because of triggers i do remember. i suppose that you are trying to find out if hypnosis can affect true physical changes. i believe they can,m i just have no proof that they do. again, sorry
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files