How many different files can i listen to at a time?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

How many different files can i listen to at a time?

Postby firedragon117 » February 25th, 2008, 9:41 pm

For example I listen to Lucid dream, trigfreeze, beer gag and sometimes different ones, will i still get full affect from all of them
firedragon117

Re: How many different files can i listen to at a time?

Postby EMG » February 25th, 2008, 10:31 pm

It's generally best to stick to 1 or 2 files at a time, you can do more if they're pretty similar but it will cut down on the likelihood of success.

firedragon117 wrote:For example I listen to Lucid dream, trigfreeze, beer gag and sometimes different ones, will i still get full affect from all of them
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slutinmyhead » July 28th, 2010, 12:58 am

I often listen to two at once. Your attention sort of toggles back and forth. More than two might just sound like gibberish. It could probably still affect you if you're already familiar with them. Your subconscious will recognize and reinforce it. If they're new though, I wouldn't recommend more than two.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Othos » October 20th, 2010, 1:00 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:I often listen to two at once. Your attention sort of toggles back and forth. More than two might just sound like gibberish. It could probably still affect you if you're already familiar with them. Your subconscious will recognize and reinforce it. If they're new though, I wouldn't recommend more than two.

Do you mean no more than two simultaneously, or no more than two in a row?

The reason I ask is that my first try with this hypnosis thing started this week with the following playlist:

Basic Induction
Male Multiple Orgasms
Extreme Male Energy
Male Multiple Orgasms
Extreme Male Energy
(The file that makes you believe a strap on is a real cock)
Jess Hatfield's 18-45 attractor
(The file that makes you believe a strap on is a real cock)
Jess Hatfield's 18-45 attractor
DEV for Men
Fucked in the Ass and Then Sleep

My hope was to get a nice three hour dose of hypnosis every night as I fall asleep and during my first hours of sleep. Am I doing it wrong? Is this play list too ambitious? I don't want to find out a month from now that I've been wasting my time because I did it wrong.
Othos

Postby slutinmyhead » October 20th, 2010, 5:25 pm

I meant at the same time. I think it's fine to listen to a long playlist one after the other.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » October 21st, 2010, 2:18 am

Listening to 2 completely different files at the same time (for instance one file in the left ear, and the other file in the right ear) might not yield any results - or might lead to strange results. If your brain picks up things from one ear and splices them together with what it hears from the other ear at the same time or immediately after - and finds some kind of random meaning (not intended) from the resulting sentence or structure of words, you may end up with some very strange results, or none at all. Of course - if the 2 files are basically simple files and both are poised towards getting the same goal, and if the files are not made using same hypnotist, it might be possible for the brain to seperate them anyway. It might also be a good way to bypass the critical factor, because it confuses the brain to try to keep up with 2 "conversations" at the same time, and suggestions then just slip by more easily. (Theoretically)

Listening to a large number of files in a playlist is theoretically possible, although it takes a lot of energy for the brain to maintain deep trance for much more than 1 hour or so. After that the brain just ignores the files and there's a time-out. The brain gets bored and exits the trance state to see what else is going on, I think. 1 hour is just a guideline and it varies with things like training. I don't know how long a true "trance-junkie" can spend in trance and still be programmed to the max.

My recommendation would be to not have playlists longer than about 1 hour, but to listen frequently to smaller and different playlists rather than trying to fit in 50 files into one list. :-)

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files