Trance going better.. I think

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trance going better.. I think

Postby kelemanga » March 7th, 2008, 12:33 pm

I need to know if this is a sign of progress.
I've recently been listening to one of cardigan's inductions repeatedly around the time I go to sleep. I have become much more relaxed and enjoy listening overall. Recently I've been having something weird though. When I am deep in thought after he says "you are completely relaxed" (i.e. in trance), I tend to have an overflow of thoughts in my head that blank out the voice, and it takes me about 5 minutes to come back to the file, when this happens, I have a very weird feeling where my body becomes limp and near impossible to move.
So is that good? or is it bad?
(Oh. And the triggurs still aren't working)
kelemanga

Postby whatthe75 » March 7th, 2008, 2:44 pm

Sounds good to me.

Just be patient i am sure the file will start effecting you sooner or later.It sounds like your going into trance ok.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby kelemanga » March 7th, 2008, 4:58 pm

Well thanks for the help with this and previous posts.
Do you know much about TrigFemaleForm by EMG? I noticed that he refers to the triggur phrase as "female form time for you" at the start then later "female time for you". I don't know if this would effect the file. And he's not greatly in detail. Just says "You will have a vagina." basically. Is it a very effective file?
kelemanga

Postby whatthe75 » March 8th, 2008, 3:18 am

I dont know , you'll have to ask EMG that one.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby kelemanga » March 9th, 2008, 2:59 pm

hmm.. well I'll keep trying, I feel some change happening, so maybe it'll just start working one time.
kelemanga

Return to Help with Files