Itching

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Itching

Postby Ziggy » June 23rd, 2005, 10:23 am

Almost everytime I listen to a file, as im going into trance, I get random, everyday itching, on my head, my arm, leg, etc. However, I find these itches very VERY distracting, and i usually end up scratching them... I wondered if anyone else has experienced this problem, what should I do?
Ziggy

Postby davelowe1977 » June 23rd, 2005, 10:49 am

I get a similar thing, quite often on one cheek on my face. Even with a beard I rarely get itches at other times of the day. I find I need to swallow also, which is very distracting.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

me too

Postby OUstud82 » June 23rd, 2005, 11:47 am

The swallowing thing is a big deal for me too. The itching, not so much, but I always find that i have to swallow.

Also, I can't help but hear my heartbeat pounding in my chest.
OUstud82

Postby makidas » June 23rd, 2005, 11:53 am

Heya, itching and swallowing is not a problem, think about it, how many tv commercials do you know all the words to. If you get an itch scratch it, if you gotta swallow then swallow. Continued listening while doing just that will result in those feelings going away. It seems to me you guys just may be going in with the notion of geeze I hope I don't itch or I hope I don't swallow. Those thoughts then manifest. This goes for being in a comfortable position as well. If you find you're uncomfortable move until you are. The key is steady breathing and a relaxed position, thats all there is to it. Later, hope I was helpful. One other thing, it doesn't matter if you pay attention or not, whether you yourself are listening doesn't matter because your subconscious listens regardless.

<<<<(MAkiDaS)>>>>
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby lensewrage » June 23rd, 2005, 3:24 pm

I used to get that alot too, but once I started ignoring the urge to
itch or swallow no matter how much I felt I needed to it dyed down and now I have no problems at all. I t just took practice
lensewrage
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files