The "induction" file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

The "induction" file

Postby El_Jugador » April 10th, 2005, 9:30 pm

Hi all!
I just downloaded the file called "induction", and I _love_ the narrator's voice! She's a female, and doesn't sound like some sort of generated voice. Unfortunately, there's no info as to the origin of the file. Are there any other files she did?
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » April 11th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Yeah, there are a few other files that she did. Here name is Lady Rio, and she has 3 other files (that are free). They are LRFemaleOrgasm, LRHousecat, and LRInduction2. To find them go to all of the files and search (ctrl F) "LR." Hope I helped. :D
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hatebreeder » April 12th, 2005, 11:41 am

That second Lady Rio induction is brilliant, IMO. The other ones work for me, sure, but not to the same degree. I'd recommend that one to anybody.
I'm tempted to go concoct a few ideas and commision Lady Rio to record them :D
And yes, I was singing the praises of that file in another thread, it's just that funky :P
Hatebreeder

Postby Telk » May 5th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Wow, I'm kinda new here and the Induction is the first one I tried out. But now I'm afraid to use it. When I tried it, I just got about a quarter of the way into it and then I woke up in my room. Any suggestions or similar stories?
Telk

Postby Phoenix-D » May 6th, 2005, 10:39 am

Telk wrote:Wow, I'm kinda new here and the Induction is the first one I tried out. But now I'm afraid to use it. When I tried it, I just got about a quarter of the way into it and then I woke up in my room. Any suggestions or similar stories?

Uh, that might be a good sign. :) Either you're going under really well (good) or she's putting you to sleep (bad).
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby jands » May 6th, 2005, 7:49 pm

I have that problem with EMG's voice sometimes. EMG's voice is very disarming to me and sometimes I just get put right to sleep.
jands
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dharden » May 6th, 2005, 11:37 pm

Telk wrote:Wow, I'm kinda new here and the Induction is the first one I tried out. But now I'm afraid to use it. When I tried it, I just got about a quarter of the way into it and then I woke up in my room. Any suggestions or similar stories?

I don't mean to pry, but I'm not quite sure what to make of this. Do you mean you weren't in your room when you started, or that you were, and woke up partway through the file? Also, which one were you trying?

Either way, one thing I'd suggest is trying one of the other induction files on the site. If you were reacting to something in whichever one you were trying, it may not be in a different one.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cubeguru » May 8th, 2005, 4:28 pm

Telk wrote:When I tried it, I just got about a quarter of the way into it and then I woke up in my room.

well dont listen to it on the train that quite handily goes through your bedroom.
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby nicosali » May 14th, 2005, 9:52 pm

I cant download the rl induction file. anyone have the same problem or is just me? I click on the file and choose save target as but i cant download
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files