What's a Script, Binaural, etc?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What's a Script, Binaural, etc?

Postby jockboyslave » April 27th, 2008, 2:22 am

Subliminals - Okay, I know a subliminal is a file that's played in the background/"underneath" another file and I'm not suppose to really hear it...so why do I when I'm wide awake?

Binaural - What is it?

Body - Okay, I assume the "body" is the meat/potatoes of the hypno file...the post-hypnotic suggestion ("you will do this, you want this to happen, etc.").

Script - Is this the text of what is said in a *.txt type file??

Please, post if I'm right or wrong on this stuff? Hoping to be an addicted subject to trance'ing and would like to start prepping my "playlist"/files now.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby Cade » April 27th, 2008, 7:51 am

these are all awnsered in the FAQ on the side bar at the bottom of the list.
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby jockboyslave » April 27th, 2008, 3:42 pm

Don't see where it says what binaural is...or confirmation of what a "script" is.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 27th, 2008, 4:45 pm

jockboyslave - even though you've been a member for less than a month - you seem to be catching on quickly.

You've noticed that there are different Additional Types of downloads available - for premium members. http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=E-Solution

IN GENERAL:
    BODY - This type of recording is useful for folks who mix their own hypnosis recordings. Recordings of this type usually have no induction and/or no wakener. This lets a techno-savvy listener lay down their favorite induction, splice in all the BODY files they want, and then splice a wakener onto the end.

SUBLIMINAL - This type of recording intentionally includes subliminal messages (below the normal limits of perception). These messages are thought to affect the subconscious or deeper mind and influence actions or attitudes. Example: You consciously hear music, and maybe hear a faint voice in the background. Often, this type of recording lets a listener stay alert while they listen.

BINAURAL - This type of recording incorporates binaural beats. Binaural beats are a phenomenon best experienced with headphones. In an ordinary recording, you know the hypnotist's words will invite you to relax. When binaural beats are used, they give an additional non-verbal "invitation" to relax. To learn more - check out this wikipedia article that has recorded examples at the bottom: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
These are generalized explanations. You'll find exceptions here on WMM - depending on the hypnotist's preferences.

Me? I've stopped making separate binaural and non-binaural (basic) hypnosis recordings. I just make a binaural version and post it as a basic.

The best to you as you explore and learn.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby jockboyslave » April 27th, 2008, 7:09 pm

Thanks MN, really appreciate it the conformation on scripts and what a binaural is.

Was wondering if you plan on "expanding" or adding your sexy voice to some more submission, gym, bondage, etc. type files for those of us that can't have enough of you?? :twisted:
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files