Help with files.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with files.

Postby IKM » May 17th, 2008, 4:20 pm

Hi. I've tried a number of files, but none seem to work. My geuss is i'm not "Deep" enough. The only noticabul change is my limbs get heavy. So far I have tries Ichy Foot, curing insomnia, ULD's and enchanted keyboard. Do I need to try them more? Do I need to practice? Do I need to meditate? Do I need better headphones? Help please.
IKM

Postby meganox123 » May 17th, 2008, 8:04 pm

Well I'm not having much luck right now. But I think you should give it time. Try one file and listen to it once a day for a month. I won't know if this will work but that is only because I haven't been here that long.
meganox123
Regular
Regular

Postby saren88 » May 18th, 2008, 12:03 am

I'll leave it to the gurus and experienced folks to give real advice but I can give some encouragement :) An important thing to remember is every person is different when it comes to trance. Some people can get results in one or two listens, others like myself have to keep hammering away at it. An open mind, trusting yourself and finding a hypnotist whose voice you can place your trust in and relax to are all fundamentals from what I understand. Keep trying to see which induction method or hypnotists' voice works best for you.

Best of luck!
saren88

Re: Help with files.

Postby whatthe75 » May 18th, 2008, 6:33 am

[quote="IKM"]Hi. I've tried a number of files, but none seem to work. My geuss is i'm not "Deep" enough. The only noticabul change is my limbs get heavy. quote]

One step at a time.This is a good start.As mentioned above stick with just one file that you like ( one with an induction that you like ) and stick with it for a while.

Too many files,especially if they cover many areas can confuse the subconcious,it might reject them.

Welcome to the world of trance.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » May 19th, 2008, 3:29 pm

I have been trancing for about 4 years... which also happens to be the approximate amount of time I spent trying to go into trance for the first time. My advice is to start with inductions, nothing fancy. Try different hypnotists, cos hypnotists vary not only in style but in voice. The right voice can make all the difference. It was Mistress Joanne who broke me in... I'm not sure anyone else could have done it. Incidentally, most pro hypnodommes offer free basic sessions on their websites and they really do know their stuff.

Also, practice. Practice relaxing, meditating, whatever... but most of all practice trancing. Once you've gone under once it WILL be easier, but you will have to balance what you know works with trying new stuff. Keep at it. The way I think of it: the only person who really hypnotises you is you. The hypnosis is only as good as you are.
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bansheela » July 29th, 2008, 9:47 pm

Exactly...patience is key, especially when learning to trance.

Another tip is you can try listening to the file first thing in the morning; right when you wake up....your brainwaves will be a little more in "sync" with a trance state...Another thing is you can try different inductions, see if one has more of an effect on you.
bansheela

Postby Detestai » July 29th, 2008, 9:53 pm

Try the bubble induction,it has been getting good reviews, doesnt work well for me, but it doeas seem to work wel for people having problems getting threre
Detestai

Return to Help with Files