Looking for suggestions on continuing playing dog file.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for suggestions on continuing playing dog file.

Postby FloridaPuppy » May 29th, 2008, 4:45 pm

I made a file called playing dog a while back and got generally positive reviews. The description itself is:
The file guides the listener into a trance and nudges them into the role of a dog. Once there it invites the listener to go play with the other dog until they are ready to come back to consciousness fully human. The file expects you to be wearing a collar and attempts to get the listener to treat -that- collar, and only -that- collar, as a trigger for helping them slide back into trance and remember being a dog. The file also suggests that the listener may have trouble remembering, or find it difficult to remember, their time spent as a dog. There is no hard wakeup at the end, but as already stated, the file does instruct the user to return to consciousness as a human when they are done playing with the other dog.

I'd like to continue on with additional files to follow it up, but would like to get some feedback on where people would like to see it go. Are there any situations or activities you would like to see? Do you have any feelings or sensations you'd like to see? Should I continue on with the practically PG/G rated happy setup, or should I let it grow a bit darker? If it should grow darker, how and in what way? Are there any triggers or anchoring you would like to see develop in new related files? What other comments do people have? :)

If don't have any thoughts on the above but didn't like it, found flaws of any sort, or if there were any bits that just scrapped you the wrong way and made things difficult... that's also feedback I'd love to hear :).

A preemptive Good boy and Good girl to anyone who responds :).
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dogboy » May 31st, 2008, 10:40 pm

I'm a big fan of your first file and can't wait to see more.

One thing I'd like to see is a file or part of a file that takes you down into being a dog and wakes you up as a dog but the file isn't over yet. Something like stage hypnosis where the file continues having the listener do various dog tricks. Like sit, roll over, ect.

I know the file would only work for people who can listen without headphones and would have to continue as if the listener complied to the command even if he or she did not, but its still something I like to see. It'd be nice to be treated like a dog by someone while "awake", even if its a disembodied voice.

I'll post other suggestions or thoughts if I think of them. Thanks for the file.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Idea for more fun as a Dog

Postby otterman4444 » June 2nd, 2008, 2:35 pm

I think it would be great to have different files that create triggers so that if someone else triggers you, they could tell you to do different tricks. I would also like it to be impossible, or very difficult to escape from being a dog without someone telling you to.

Another thing that would be nice would be the ability to watch yourself as a dog from another perspective.
otterman4444

Postby SDoll » June 2nd, 2008, 8:41 pm

I haven't listen to the file yet but I will once I get a collar and a premium membership. I would like to remember what happens to me as a dog.

Dogboy has a good idea, maybe after listening to another file we come out of trance as a dog and hear a voice (maybe yours) that tells us to do things, like tricks.

You could maybe have it last an hour and during that time we forget we're human but remember everything once we come out of trance. Maybe if we have a dog bowl and put some food in it (not dog or pet food) we would eat it like a dog.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slartibartfast » November 10th, 2009, 4:33 am

Not sure about otterman4444's suggestion about it being very difficult to escape from being a dog without someone telling you to (some of us have to do this secretly and alone...), but love the idea of the dog tricks part of the recording.

And for the record, absolutely any dog files on this site are appreciated. Woof :D
slartibartfast

Return to Help with Files