Hypnosis help!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis help!

Postby Bradykins » June 12th, 2008, 4:21 am

A friend told I'd about this website, and I was so excited to try it. I got a few files, waited till I was good and tired and laid down, ready to hypnotize myself.

Well for some reason, I'm unable to go into a trance. I do not knowif it is my mind, or if its possibly the way I'm doing it, but I start to go into the trance, and then my mind starts to randomly think, I become restless, and I can hear all the background noise instead of being able to tone It out. If anyone can help me, or give I'd some advice, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Bradykins

Postby whatthe75 » June 12th, 2008, 7:38 am

Sounds healthy to me.If your mind start to wander that is a good sign.That is your concious mind doing its own thing.Your unconciousis listening whilst your concious mind is pre occupied.It is a good sign of going quite deep.As long as you wake when the file suugests i would say your doing ok.

Just a little note.People mistake trance with sleep.They are not the same.Being tired when starting to listen would most probably make the files les effective as you might just fall asleep.Your better off listening to them when your wide awake,and most alert.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Draygone » June 19th, 2008, 12:23 am

I have also been told that doing it earlier in the day is helpful too, as it would give your mind a longer opportunity to absorb what the file told you, whereas doing it right before bed may just result in less effectiveness due to your mind doing a cleanup job while you sleep.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files