This just doesnt seem to be working...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

This just doesnt seem to be working...

Postby Irule » June 30th, 2005, 11:56 pm

Ive tried a few files over the past few days and they dont seem to be working, I think I may have gone into an extremely light trance state but Im not sure. Any Suggestions? Is it possible that the files Ihave chosen are to advance for me at this level? Perhaps you can help me out by telling me the first file that worked for you and how many tries it took to acheive
Irule

Postby --Luigi-- » July 1st, 2005, 1:43 am

I would make sure you've listened to Deepening, Induction, and Deepening2 multiple times before trying a file. Also, someone recommended listening to SublimTrainTrance 2 times before doing a file. I just started doing some behavior modifying files last night. It didn't work, but i've only done it once.
--Luigi--

Postby Irule » July 1st, 2005, 1:57 am

well Ive tried Induction and Deepening so I can try Deepening2
Irule

Postby SubHelen » July 1st, 2005, 2:18 pm

I have to echo the keep trying. I go into trance but after 3 months trances are still getting deeper. None of the files work yet - other than Instant Wetting which works during the file but not the trigger. I suspect that trances will soon allow me to cut out the world around me and at that point I hope the other files will start working.

Deepening and Deepenng2 are good but I have found the best file to take me deeper into trance is CurseBreast which leaves suggestions for obedience.
SubHelen

Postby makidas » July 1st, 2005, 3:39 pm

Repetition is the key!
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Re: This just doesnt seem to be working...

Postby maskedwomyn » July 1st, 2005, 6:19 pm

Irule wrote:Ive tried a few files over the past few days and they dont seem to be working, I think I may have gone into an extremely light trance state but Im not sure. Any Suggestions?

i used to be one of the people who never went into trance. i still suspect that i don't go in as deeply or as easily as other people i know. i think it is better to listen to one file that you really care about over and over again rather than listening to a lot of different files. i am glad that the first file i choose was one that would cause a behavioral change and i would recommend that to you. i knew that hypnosis worked even though i never seemed to go into trance when i realized how strongly i didn't want to wear panties any more. Even though it never felt like it had worked i discovered that i had changed without even noticing it.

So, at any level of trance, if you listen long enough and often enough the files will work. i had been listening for four or five months before i knew i had changed. Many people have more progress faster and i am happy for them. i'm not one of those people, probably the whole thing is harder for me than for you. But even if it is very difficult for you hypnosis does work and you will find that you will change as well as long as you keep at it and focus on one of the issues that matters to you.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Postby ttbob » July 2nd, 2005, 1:37 am

i discovered that i had changed without even noticing it.

Yea I can see how that would be possable. Since most hypnotic suggestions are sent to the subconscious, Since we do not use our subconscious in everyday activities, we do not consciously notice the effects. But I'm only guessing...
ttbob

Return to Help with Files