Achieving the best effects

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Achieving the best effects

Postby livelonger8 » August 14th, 2008, 9:58 pm

I really want to feel a female orgasm, to be fucked by a male or either by a woman with a strapon from behind. Keep in mind, I'm a male. However, I'm unsure as to how to get this to work.

Should I listen to the hypnosist? Or should I just leave my mind to wonder.

However, I've listened to several files fully, but am I supposed to feel something from within the trance?

For instance; when a woman says; you are to feel yourself on a table, look at your hot wet pussy, it is going to get licked - the woman tells me to look, but I can't move, she's already stopped my from moving! :S:S

I don't get it, am I supposed to be asleep?

Do I fall asleep, but dream this? Or am I supposed to transfer into another reality? If so, how do I recieve the full effects?

In a dark room, no distraction, etc, etc; or a normal situation?:S

Help please!! I really want this to work!!
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Achieving the best effects

Postby cardigan » August 15th, 2008, 2:16 am

livelonger8 wrote:Should I listen to the hypnosist? Or should I just leave my mind to wonder.

For instance; when a woman says; you are to feel yourself on a table, look at your hot wet pussy, it is going to get licked - the woman tells me to look, but I can't move, she's already stopped my from moving! :S:S

Do I fall asleep, but dream this? Or am I supposed to transfer into another reality? If so, how do I recieve the full effects?

The file you are describing is a hypno-fantasy. So your body will be lying still and completely relaxed, but you might say, that you are transported to another reality, where these things take place and where this is quite real.

The best way to listen to hypnosis is in a totally relaxed, detached kind og way. Do NOT concentrate as much as possible. That is the worst thing you can do, because that makes you consciously extra alert and will prevent your conscious mind from going to sleep.

All that being said I can't promise you how many listens it will take, or if you will ever get there. These things are highly individual.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Re: Achieving the best effects

Postby livelonger8 » August 15th, 2008, 5:18 am

cardigan wrote:
livelonger8 wrote:Should I listen to the hypnosist? Or should I just leave my mind to wonder.

The file you are describing is a hypno-fantasy. So your body will be lying still and completely relaxed, but you might say, that you are transported to another reality, where these things take place and where this is quite real.

The best way to listen to hypnosis is in a totally relaxed, detached kind og way. Do NOT concentrate as much as possible. That is the worst thing you can do, because that makes you consciously extra alert and will prevent your conscious mind from going to sleep.

All that being said I can't promise you how many listens it will take, or if you will ever get there. These things are highly individual.

Cardigan

Hey, thanks, I really appreciate any help supported towards these... fantasies :D

Anyway, so, am I supposed to feel sleepy throughout the procedure? I just listened to one that is supposed to give me erotic dreams. The guys voice made me feel sleepy but I didn't fall asleep.

Although I could still hear background noise, such as; a clock and my computer, I would mostly hear the guy, not being capable of detracting from his voice.

I couldn't move either, my intentions were forbidden.

Anyway, are there any other tips in achieving a full affect? Such as; any specific hypnosis files that support your success throughout other files?
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files