How do I improve my results?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

How do I improve my results?

Postby w2bt » September 24th, 2008, 2:20 pm

Hi all,

I've been listening on and off to the files here for years, but only managed to dedicate myself in the past couple of months. I've been trying files like TrigWoman2 and TrigXGirlTime, cutting and pasting the inductions to find ones that were more suitable for me. So far - absolutely no results.

I figure it's because such body transformation triggers are hard to achieve, and I should start off with something easier. Luckily, TrigVirtualCrossdressing just became available, so I got a copy of that. I also discovered that the "Long Induction" file can actually, for the first time, help me achieve a decent trance. A few minutes of editing, and I've put the long induction (Without the awakening bit) with the Virtual Crossdressing body (Again, no awakening bit). Last night, I think I woke up about an hour and a half after I started playing it, so it must have run at least 3 times (Total length is around 26 minutes).

So I was excited - if I actually fell asleep during the induction and woke up 90 minutes later, then I figured something would take hold from the trigger. Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing no success.

Am I missing something here? I've been trance-training with different inductions for weeks now, and achieving light trances. If anyone has any advice I could put to good use, please share.

Thank you.
w2bt

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 24th, 2008, 3:31 pm

w2bt -

You've posted a note that both celebrates a success and asks for advice. I hope you'll receive many responses.

Thanks for telling about your success with splicing together "Long Induction" and "TrigVirtualCrossdressing". It's exciting when you get it exactly right, isn't it?

And now the advice...
~ Be good to yourself ~

Our subconscious minds are more powerful than our conscious minds want to believe. It's unnecessary to force the message into your brain. And, it's unnecessary to listen over-and-over as the recording loops. Your subconscious mind loves you and you can trust it completely.

Be good to yourself. Try a light touch. Listen just one time through, and as you listen, focus on feeling happy, excited and stimulated. Let a feeling of joy overwhelm your senses.

When the recording is finished, walk to the mirror with a comb - just for 5 minutes. As you comb your hair, focus on those same feelings... happy, excited and stimulated.

It's unnecessary to criticize your appearance at a time like this. You're being good to yourself.

After 5 minutes, put the comb down and walk away from the mirror.

And trust your wonderful mind
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Flow123 » September 24th, 2008, 4:24 pm

why combing the hair Friendlyguy?
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Re: How do I improve my results?

Postby dharden » September 24th, 2008, 5:22 pm

w2bt wrote:I figure it's because such body transformation triggers are hard to achieve, and I should start off with something easier. Luckily, TrigVirtualCrossdressing just became available, so I got a copy of that.

What can be hard to acheive and maintain are eyes-open visual hallucinations. That TrigVirtualCrossdressing "only" asks you to hallucinate a transformation of all your clothing instead of a transformation of your entire body may make very little difference in how easy it is to get results.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby w2bt » September 25th, 2008, 1:17 am

To FriendlyGuy: I must say that there's something about your writing that inspires hope. You should write speeches for the government. Thank you for the advice - though I can't fully understand the reasoning behind it, I'll give it a try.

To dharden: I usually try it with my eyes closed, just trying to see if I feel anything different around my body. I didn't expect for open-eyes hallucination myself, not until months of training at least, but I was hoping I could at least feel something when I close my eyes and utter the words.

Thanks everyone for replying so far :)
w2bt

Postby cardigan » September 25th, 2008, 10:31 am

You sound to me like an analytical thinker. And that's probably the problem :-) People who are very analytical have a tendency to probe the trance, monitor the feelings all the time. And you use your conscious mind to do evaluations and to monitor your state with - which means you never allow your conscious mind to go away. And as long as your conscious mind is with you, then it will prevent things that are not logical from occurring i.e. trance. So you need to think of nothing at all, evaluate nothing and relax completely. As Friendly Guy is saying, just trust your wonderful mind. Don't question it and don't push it. :-)

The best thing you can do - if you are on your own, is to try having a totally blank mind - or to allow your mind to wander and think of other things while you go under. Things that have nothing to do with what you are listening to.

Another possibility is to have a live hypnotist show you how to enter trance. Once your mind has been taught how to do it, it will never forget.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby dharden » September 25th, 2008, 12:40 pm

I understand what you're saying, w2bt. I was trying to point out that VirtualCrossdressing isn't necessarily easier just because it doesn't involve a virtual whole-body transformation. If I did it badly or clumsily, I apologize for that.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby neil1357 » September 25th, 2008, 11:00 pm

w2bt wrote:To FriendlyGuy: I must say that there's something about your writing that inspires hope.

While I agree somewhat, after seeing a few messages for the first time tonight I've noticed (imagined?) that the pattern is somewhat reminiscent of some of EMGs inductions... And actually I start to "hear" EMGs voice and tone when the language begins to overlap.

*Disclaimer: posting while tired makes me less intelligent than normal--and right now I'm fairly tired. :-)

(And to make it explicit: MN_FriendlyGuy, that wasn't a criticism.)
neil1357

Postby MacGyver » October 4th, 2008, 7:28 pm

cardigan, a few days ago, when i started to just let my mind wander, it did for a while, then the voice on my mp3 player started getting louder and everything around me that was not the trance file just started fading away (the noises). the fact that i replaced my malfunctioning earbuds with new ones, i am thinkin that has helped me a bit with trance as i am able to regain focus once again.

i still have a bit of trouble trancing with a male voice but, i am not willing to give up the ghost just yet. i just need to practice more.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files