File recommendations?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

File recommendations?

Postby mary_secretary » December 5th, 2008, 4:48 pm

Hi I'm 24/f and I'm not sure where to really start... any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mary
mary_secretary

Postby dharden » December 5th, 2008, 5:07 pm

Start simple. Starting with basic inductions that just take you into trance, then bring you out, can help you get a sense of what hypnosis feels like for you, as well as helping you get used to the idea of being hypnotized. You may also find one or more induction styles that work particularly well for you.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nymphaea » December 6th, 2008, 5:55 am

Actually, one suggestion I have, that I know a lot of people seem to use, is to try Lady Rio's Female Orgasm file. Sure, it is technically designed for men, but the main reason is the result of the hypnosis is hard to miss. If it worked, you will know. It's how I have been trying to get used to going into a trance, and its like getting a reward when you do it right :wink:
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Good Starter Files

Postby Calimore » December 19th, 2008, 8:08 am

Everyone seems to advise focusing on induction files first, but also consider trying out some "helper files", like EMG's Accelerator, Suggestible and Deepening files. Cardigan also has a version of Suggestible that is based on EMG's that works better if you are using his files, which all seem quite good.

Also check out Lutz' Bubble Induction and Blink's Basic Induction. I've chatted with quite a people who have had great success with them.

Remember, the goal is to have fun so just relax into the files, letting the hypnotist guide you into a tranquil, calm place. Try to listen to at least one file a day, let your expectations go for two or three weeks and just enjoy the process. Feel free to share your experiences with us, too - that's what most of us are here for and many of us love to help with the process, as well.

Oh, and Welcome to WarpMyMind! :wink:
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files