Dreaming :?:

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Dreaming :?:

Postby NightRhino » December 19th, 2008, 11:45 am

So, last night, Iwas playing my custom little mix with the intro from Bra Filler and the content from trig boob growth..or whatever it's called. Anyway, the first time went well, I went into trance where I didn't hear the midsection and I woke after I heard "5". Then the same, then the same once more, and then I turned off my ipod and fell asleep - I listen to my things about a half-hour before bed. Then when I was asleep, it's wierd. I find myself in front of a mirror, stretching my arms, and then I found myself with these really, REALLY large breasts, and I could feel them and everything...(I'm a guy, btw), and yeah...I woke up remembering most of it..but it was really...cool. It happened before, too. After listening to TrigWoman2 for about the 12th time - I gave up on that because I think it was too advanced for my first file. Anyway, I fell asleep, and there I was, in front of a mirror, in a womans' body. It was crazy! So I know that dreams are created by our subconscious, and our subconscious is the one LISTENING during the files...and I'm wondering if these in any way are connected...

Any thoughts?
NightRhino

Postby cardigan » December 19th, 2008, 2:29 pm

Hi NightRhino.

Yes, you can be sure, that they are connected. Your subconscious is trying out the suggestions from the files while you are dreaming and that's pretty cool, I think.

Keep up listening to the files, and you'll soon be able to trigger yourself during waking time too.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 19th, 2008, 6:39 pm

NightRhino, you are not the only one. i have been letting the estrogen coctail file play in my sleep on my mp3 player, and last night, i saw something strange. i was with a woman and we was walking, but i also had a feminine figure, not big boobs, maybe a B or C cup at most. was wearin some really shiny red work-out type clothes, she was in a white dress, not a wedding dress, a plain sort of dress. now i could not see where we were walking to as me and her were all that were lit up, the rest was dark grey. then i was like laying down and saw a mirror type reflection of myself and could feel me rubbing my right thigh with my right hand and thinkin i looked really sexy, and i just felt sexy as hell when i ran my hand down my thigh. last week, i just saw the woman in the white dress walking towards me, 2 weeks before that, she was just standing there.

so, i am thinkin maybe what i have been seeing could be my inner woman? maybe she is going to guide me through having a sexy feminine figure? i dont know, but what i have been seeing in my sleep, specially last night when i saw and felt things seem to be getting pretty cool. the strange thing is, i was relaxed and felt good when i woke up, and that dont happen often. i get this feeling as if my dream had something to do with getting alot of rest out of my sleep and feeling good about the dream when i woke up.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby NightRhino » December 19th, 2008, 11:02 pm

Hey alright! I'm not the only one this has happened to! This is making me feel really excited. Btw, thanks Cardigan for backing up my...theory. And MacGuyver...man that's sweet. I'll bet your hypothesis is right and she'll help you through your inner woman. Good luck, man.
NightRhino

Postby MacGyver » December 20th, 2008, 8:00 pm

well, besides letting it play all night in my sleep, i also trance with the file 2 or 3 times a week, and each dream, i see more or something may change just a bit. i think my body has started doing some changes as well.

i have noticed my calves seem to be getting a bit smaller and more feminine, my feet are starting to look just a bit smaller and my shoe and work boots are fitting looser, and the hair on my legs seems to be getting a bit thinner and my jeans are fitting a bit loose in the waist, i am going to have to make another notch in my belt about 2-3 inches from where the last factory notch is so it will keep my jeans from falling down at work. but to look at my calve from the side, they are looking alot like thsoe of a woman.

so, i am thinking that it may be my inner woman showing me right now what i can look like if i keep using the file like i am now, and since she was walking infront of me, maybe i am seeing her as she is going to lead the way through any physical changes.

i also noticed i was very calm in my last dream, i was also happy, and seem to feel as though being feminised is something i was wanting, and that i wanted those physical changes. my consious mind is not so sure i want those things, it is even a bit worried about it but, you dream with your subconsious mind, and therefore, maybe deep down, i really want it and my consious mind just does not know it yet.

something about my dream just feel so good, so right, the feeling is really hard to explain, but seems as if it is something that should be, so, eventhough i normal stop with a file and change to another after 2-3 weeks, in ym third week now, i have decided i will stickl with this one a bit longer as i want more of those dreams, and i want to see the outcome as in each of my alst 2 dreams, they start where the previous dream left off at, like a mini-series that is to be continued, you got to tune in another day to see another part. well, that is the best description i am able to give right now, if i get offline now and get ready for bed, i can trance with the file then go to sleep with it playing in a continuous loop while i sleep.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » December 20th, 2008, 11:50 pm

MacGyver wrote:well, besides letting it play all night in my sleep, i also trance with the file 2 or 3 times a week, and each dream, i see more or something may change just a bit. i think my body has started doing some changes as well.

i have noticed my calves seem to be getting a bit smaller and more feminine, my feet are starting to look just a bit smaller and my shoe and work boots are fitting looser, and the hair on my legs seems to be getting a bit thinner and my jeans are fitting a bit loose in the waist, i am going to have to make another notch in my belt about 2-3 inches from where the last factory notch is so it will keep my jeans from falling down at work. but to look at my calve from the side, they are looking alot like thsoe of a woman.

so, i am thinking that it may be my inner woman showing me right now what i can look like if i keep using the file like i am now, and since she was walking infront of me, maybe i am seeing her as she is going to lead the way through any physical changes.

i also noticed i was very calm in my last dream, i was also happy, and seem to feel as though being feminised is something i was wanting, and that i wanted those physical changes. my consious mind is not so sure i want those things, it is even a bit worried about it but, you dream with your subconsious mind, and therefore, maybe deep down, i really want it and my consious mind just does not know it yet.

something about my dream just feel so good, so right, the feeling is really hard to explain, but seems as if it is something that should be, so, eventhough i normal stop with a file and change to another after 2-3 weeks, in ym third week now, i have decided i will stickl with this one a bit longer as i want more of those dreams, and i want to see the outcome as in each of my alst 2 dreams, they start where the previous dream left off at, like a mini-series that is to be continued, you got to tune in another day to see another part. well, that is the best description i am able to give right now, if i get offline now and get ready for bed, i can trance with the file then go to sleep with it playing in a continuous loop while i sleep.

Keep at it and see how far it goes. If you truely are seeing physical changes and you feel relaxed after the dreams then it seems to be something good for you.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 21st, 2008, 7:25 pm

well, i also plan on taking measurements and if possible, get some pics with my digital camera, is a cheap one but, should do. there was a feeling i had in my last dream i was unable to explain, but i beleive it was somewhere between excitement and anticipation or maybe both at once.

i have felt more feminine than masculin since i was like 10 or 12 years old but since childhood i have been programmed to act like a guy becuase of having a penis, before my knee injury, i had more of a feminine shape, but am now overweight and trying to correct my weight. before my knee injury, my waist was 38 inches, but i wore 50 jeans and those were snug in the thighs. so, i am gonna go back to some the stuff i used to do before my knee injury plus, for some strange reason i am looking into and considering do excercises meant to give a woman a figure, and since my last dream i have been thinking about getting myself some feminine work-out clothes.

i am now wandering if the woman inside has been trying to get out and with hypnosis, maybe she is finding her way out and will guide me along during the process? atleast that is the impression i have from my most recent dreams. 6 months ago, i would have been terrified to even admit thsi stuff let alone unleash the woman within, but since my recent dreams, i seem to be at ease with it.

went to bed to late to trance good last night, but will trance again in the morning when i am not tired and will try again tonight and see where i am from there.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files