When I try to trance with EMG vs Caridgan

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

When I try to trance with EMG vs Caridgan

Postby Gannon » December 29th, 2008, 7:31 pm

When I try to trance to EMG (no offence) he sounds too nasally. When I trance with Cardigan he seems to put me into a deep trance. Can anyone help me with my problem cause EMG has some files I like and I can;t trance to them.

Once again no offence toward you EMG if you read this.
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » December 29th, 2008, 8:48 pm

I believe Cardigan made a file that uses his induction and then a suggestion to listen to the next file while still in trance. It should help you to acheive trance with Cardigan and then continue to the body of one of EMG's files.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Gannon » December 29th, 2008, 8:50 pm

I tried that before. It has had no effect on me. The only file that has by EMG is Trighorney and that's it.
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Postby slavepaul » December 29th, 2008, 9:02 pm

You might want to try editing the file to lower the pitch a little using shareware/freeware called "Audacity". The interface is a little clunky, but the software has a lot more features than many audio editing programs. The other thing you might want to try is to take the body from the file you like and find the best induction EMG does that's a good fit for you. Although He often reuses inductions, i have found some to work better for me.
slavepaul

Postby PS360 » December 30th, 2008, 9:39 am

I don't care who voices the hypnosis unless they use the power of microsoft speech.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dingus » January 4th, 2009, 10:43 pm

My biggest problem with EMG is the fact that he constantly uses the word "obedient" in every damn file. Even when it's not a curse file he always try to throw in something that ruins the file for me.

I undersand it the curse penis enlargement file, but why the hell does he have to add humiliation shit into the non-curse version? Like "your erections are more uncontrollable, just like they were when you were younger." I also remember them being horribly inconvenient and embarrassing.

I hate having to go through each file that I download and manually edit out the crap I don't like. It gets tiring after a while. I even thought of going to hypno-files.com, but the site seems abandoned.
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » January 4th, 2009, 10:55 pm

Well, each hypnotist has his own style. Some love it, and some don't - you can't win them all.

But there is always the possibility of making your own files and recording them for yourselves. You might even want to share them afterwards, if they work great for you. And you don't have to start from scratch. Just get hold of a script for an induction and change whatever you like - then record it. You need a cheap microphone and a sound-program like audacity. Then get hold of the script for a file that you would like to use, but that has - shall we say - unwanted side effects or unwanted wording - edit it, change it and record it. Combine the files and you have your very own - working hypnosis file.

Many people have reservations towards files created by other people - because of the way their voice sounds or their pronunciation or stuff. They can hardly object to their own voice.

Anybody who makes their own script for a file is also welcome to run it by me, and I will help you make changes if things are not perfect.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Dingus » January 5th, 2009, 10:24 pm

I'd do that except I have a very nasil voice and can't stand the sound of it.
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » January 5th, 2009, 11:20 pm

If you don't want to listen to your own voice then get hold of Virtual Hypnotist and have it read the script for you. There's a wide variety of voices you can use with that, and it works fine.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby slavepaul » January 5th, 2009, 11:45 pm

Either that, or consider paying for one of your favorite hypnotists to record a script for you. Some do it for fun, others make their living at it. If you don't care for what is available free, perhaps you can find what you want by paying a professional to help you. You might even consider sharing what you create with the others on this site.

There are many files on this site that i don't care for; i'm not interested in furries, feminization, or adult baby files. i'm quite happy to hear the word "obedient," "controlled," or "submit" throughout a file. Each to their own and a place for everyone. Peace.
slavepaul

Return to Help with Files