curse cum production

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

curse cum production

Postby swordfish » July 12th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Has anyone tried the ccp file i used it a few times and seems off and on through the day i get hard for no reason and drip pre cum ,
I was wondering if anyone else had this experience , hmmmmmmmm
and how far this is going to go feel free to email reply
:roll: :lol:
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby alloiledup » July 12th, 2005, 8:24 pm

I've tried that CCP curse as well. And yes I had the same feeling on and off as well. I was actually working today at an office job and all of a sudden I got a hard on and although I didn't have pre-cum or cum oozing out, the hard-on was like what I had when I was 18. I listened to the curse for 3 times. The last time I listened to it I felt an urge to cum and I was touching my genital a little as well and I did cum while listening to it. I did get a strange feeling on and off that I wanted to cum. It's strange I'm telling you but in a way, be honest, it felt kind of wonderful as well.

Alloiledup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby alloiledup » July 12th, 2005, 9:48 pm

Update: I listened to it again tonite. I repeated the listening a few times. I started to have cum leaking out.

This is only the 4th time I listened to this file.

Alloiledup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby alloiledup » July 12th, 2005, 10:19 pm

It's me again. I am still at the computer listening to it again and again. The last time I listened to it tonite, I cummed again. I don't mean to freak you out but it is freakin me out. I have kind of enjoyed what is changing in me so far, as I am in my 40's and I have not been cumming as often and orgasm has not been as intense as when I was younger. But now it looks like the sexual youth is restoring. But like you said, how far would it go?

Alloiledup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby swordfish » July 13th, 2005, 7:56 am

Thats what happened to me in the beginning ,almost everytime i listened to it i had an orgasm , sometimes imediatly after i listened to it after waking up i would get this wild feeling that kept changing and getting more intense until i came. I too am in my 40'5 and yesterday i had a hardon while driving that lasted while shopping through 2 stores good thing i had a long shirt on .......... well i guess we shall see what happens i am going to stop listening to the file for a bit and see if it continues to happen
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby alloiledup » July 13th, 2005, 4:43 pm

Hey Swordfish, where are you? I am in Toronto. I had such a hardon today all day. I truly feel that my body chemistry is changing. Never would I have thought this thing is so darn real. I feel horny and full of cum down there I tell you. I also feel a little compelled listening to that file though as if I have a little addition to it. Are you welcoming this change in you? In a way I am as it feels kinda good right now feeling super horny all the time. But how far will it go?

Alloileup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby Kendai » July 13th, 2005, 4:51 pm

well, be sure to continue emptying it often, what i hear is that stuff is acidic. . . that file could be real bad for your prostate if you leave yourself full of cum all the time. . . good for it on the other hand if you DO have sex or masturbate a lot, i think trying to fire an empty load could case some damage too. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby swordfish » July 13th, 2005, 7:28 pm

It would be nice to know if anyone else has tried this one,
I like the feeling and I two wonder how far it will go all and all i am enjoying the ride
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby deathjdstn » July 14th, 2005, 12:39 am

i tried that file last night and i woke up with with me cum leaking out not once but twice i wonder what happens if i keep listening to it would it be a good thing or bad thing?
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby EMGsKink » July 14th, 2005, 1:10 am

Well, I've tried it recently after reading the thread on here. It has done the same thing to me at 42. I have more spontaneous erections and find that I'm almost constantly pre-cumming. It's strange yet I find it enjoyable. I'm beginning to think that it is a self-fulfilling file. You want it, so you listen to the file. Then it happens in some form, it reinforces the file.

Not planning on stopping any time soon though. Hmmm...must be a curse file. I want to listen again and again.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Postby alloiledup » July 14th, 2005, 4:41 am

As I mentioned before, I listened to it and I was not even jerking but only touching my penis very lightly, not even considered as stroking and I cummed and had orgasm. It's wild. This must be the strangest thing that happened to me. I needed to jerk off every nite now and when I woke up, I felt like I am full of cum down there and need to cum again. Man, it's awlfully strange I tell you. I couldn't believe what's happening to me, but it feels kinda good on the other hand. I am also diabetic so my sex drive has been affected until now. I feel like more a cum machine now.

Alloiledup :?:
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

curse cum production file

Postby swordfish » July 19th, 2005, 6:52 pm

Hey all , I wanted to check in and see what might be happening with everyone.
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby alloiledup » July 19th, 2005, 7:53 pm

I haven't got the need to cum every 8 hours yet but I have been still cumming a lot and pretty big orgasms as well. I would say every other day a BIG cumming and orgasm. That is very high frequency to me. I am not embarrased to say that since I am diabetic, my sex drive has been affected and never felt the need to cum maybe just once every 2-4 weeks? In the past week or so, I have listened to the file on a number of occasions and when I do, cum will build up and I have cummed BIG and have had BIG orgasms for about at least 6-7 times since the past week and a 1/2 or so. The 1st few days I have cummed more than once a day. The last few days I would say not every day but maybe every other day and cum really built up and I have had BIG orgasms. How's anyone else who has listened to this file?

Alloiledup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby Play » July 19th, 2005, 8:54 pm

You think it would be dangeros for a teenager to do it?
Play

Postby alloiledup » July 19th, 2005, 9:30 pm

When one is 18, you wouldn't need this curse. You cum all the time and you're horny all the time. If you're below 18, you shouldn't be here. Sorry, this site is for adults only please. You'll have your chance when you get older. So, please respect the rules of the site. But if you're 18 or 19, seriously you wouldn't need this curse. You cum all the time at this age.
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » July 19th, 2005, 9:34 pm

Play wrote:You think it would be dangeros for a teenager to do it?

:twisted: I hope you're not a teenager Play. It says right on the warning page that you have to be 21 in order to view this sight. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Play » July 19th, 2005, 9:39 pm

Uhhhh did i say teenager? I meant I just turned 21.
Play

Postby asdf » July 19th, 2005, 11:19 pm

There's no reliable way to verify a user's age. It's a pointless warning.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby GAYTTO » July 20th, 2005, 12:38 am

Well well well. Yesterday I listened to that file three times. I had some results...let's say...unexpected. I wet my briefs ! I can tell it was no cum. 8O
Life is a game I'll win
GAYTTO
Regular
Regular

Postby alloiledup » July 20th, 2005, 4:58 am

You wet your brief and it was not cum? Something else then. Oulala!
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby wolfjacobs » July 22nd, 2005, 2:24 pm

No matter how curious I am I don't dare try this file. I'm 24 and already cum 2-5 times a day as it is... so yikes.
wolfjacobs

ccp

Postby swordfish » July 23rd, 2005, 1:52 pm

Not sure what happened the curse just seemed to go away even though i still listen every day.........anyone have an explaination????
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby alloiledup » July 23rd, 2005, 5:49 pm

Hey Fish, my experience thus far was like this. First couple of times listening to the curse, wow! bam! Wham! I cummed and had orgasms at the computer. I felt at work or when driving a car cum was kinda bubbling in my penis and you felt something. Then I have j/o a few times and have fairly good quantities of cum and good organsms. My experience thus far has been steady cum production, but I wouldn't say continuous and non-stopped. I did also have days that I felt quite normal like I used to. One nite I was feeling all full of cum but after I exercised at the gym and came home, the feeling of the cum down below was kinda gone and not intense. Then last nite I felt it again and cummed again. My experience is steady stream of cum but not continuous. Sometimes I felt like nothing much happened too with listening to the file but then it happened again like sneaking up on you. I often brought the file to the point of skipping all the inductions. Then there are times I lied on the sofa in the den and closed my eyes and listened to it and fell asleep with the file still playing as well. But I also have one theory for your case. Maybe not true at all. It's just a a theory. You know how water boils right. When you plug in an electric kettle, original you would hear sound because of the physical energy generated. Then just before the water boils, there would be a moment of silence. Then the water boils. The physical energy has now become a latent energy. Maybe that is your case. Your cum is going to boil and burst out and continues to leak after that transformation from physical to latent energy. You really felt it before. Then there is a seemingly silent moment of inactivities. But then if you are patient and restful and continue to listen and focus, your cum will be "boiling" and oousting out like when water boils!

Alloiledup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby swordfish » July 23rd, 2005, 7:35 pm

interesting concept makes scence to me, I will keep ya posted
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby swordfish » July 30th, 2005, 9:31 am

How is the file working out for everyone ???
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby operachild » July 30th, 2005, 10:00 pm

This file only worked for about an hour for me... and even then, I feel as if it was just me being horny as opposed to the success of the file.

Maybe I should give it another shot. (?)
operachild

Postby alloiledup » July 31st, 2005, 6:11 am

I tried this method. I set the Windows Media Player to repeat playing by going to the "Play" on the menu bar at the top and selected "Repeat". Then I left it on all nite and listened to it and fell asleep to it. I set it loud enough that I could hear every word, but set it low enough so it wouldn't disturb my sleep. When I woke up in the morning, the mp3 was still playing. The next day (and not necessarily right when I woke up) in the afternoon, I could really feel I was producing more cum down below. I could feel bubbling in my penis literally. I find that in general I need to be focusing and relaxing and be some sort of a trance to have it worked on me. If I just listen to it without concentrating, without allowing myself to relax and in some sort of a deepening trance, then it wouldnt work so well.

So, Fish, if it has stopped working for you, try playing it and fall asleep with it i.e. basically you are listening to it all nite subsconciously. It has worked for me.

Oil
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » July 31st, 2005, 7:02 am

asdf wrote:There's no reliable way to verify a user's age. It's a pointless warning.

There is a very reliable way to verify a user's age. In less than an hour.

The person in charge knows who is on line and who is not. Let's say he has reason to believe that you (or someone) are under age. He sends you a PM asking for a scanned copy of your driver's license (having already read a post in which you talked about scanning pics or book pages). He requests that you send it within 30 minutes. He knows exactly when you opened the PM.

Anybody with a license in his wallet and a scanner on his desk can send a scanned copy in...what..10 minutes at most.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby asdf » July 31st, 2005, 1:52 pm

sandy82 wrote:
asdf wrote:There's no reliable way to verify a user's age. It's a pointless warning.

There is a very reliable way to verify a user's age. In less than an hour.

The person in charge knows who is on line and who is not. Let's say he has reason to believe that you (or someone) are under age. He sends you a PM asking for a scanned copy of your driver's license (having already read a post in which you talked about scanning pics or book pages). He requests that you send it within 30 minutes. He knows exactly when you opened the PM.

Anybody with a license in his wallet and a scanner on his desk can send a scanned copy in...what..10 minutes at most.

Everyone without a scanner or driver's license would then be excluded. Those two things do not qualify you as an adult, and the license could be easily faked.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » July 31st, 2005, 2:07 pm

Not necessarily. That's one variation on a theme and, if you notice, I provided a variation in which the person's ownership of a scanner had already been admitted.

I can tell you that several people are gone because they were deemed to be under 18 and were unable/unwilling to supply positive proof of age to the contrary. My guess is that there will be more at some point.

If the owner/administrator wants you to prove that you are eligible, then the burden falls on you.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Cubeguru » August 4th, 2005, 8:50 am

i guess they just cant resist...naughty whipper snappers..lol :D
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files