Problems with trance...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Problems with trance...

Postby Anmorph » January 11th, 2009, 11:15 am

Hi, I'm new in this about hypnosis and I have been trying some files for a while, but I haven't got any results.
I don't know the reason, but I suppose that it is because my first language is Spanish and most of the time I need to translate (even unconscious) from English to Spanish so I can understand the conversations.
Does someone know where I can find Spanish files or can someone make me some files that I really want to hear?
Anmorph

Postby Nymphaea » January 11th, 2009, 11:21 am

First of all welcome to the site ^-^

Alot of people have trouble with changing languages, one thing I can suggest is trying to get used to english, read english/listen to english more often. I can't really say how much you would need to, I was born gifted and one thing I pick up well is languages, so I wouldnt know, but that is possibly the easiest fix.

There are some spanish files on the site I know for sure, though it may take some looking to find them. Try picking a common spanish word you think might be in the description and search that, you may be able to find them that way.

Goodluck ^-^

(And if EMG checks this thread, there's a suggestion that should be relatively easy to implement, make it possible to sort files by language)
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » January 11th, 2009, 11:30 am

EMG is always reading :) and I am currently working on a re-write of the file system that will include language as a filter(as well as a lot of other things to make life easier). I hope to complete it by spring :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loony28 » January 12th, 2009, 9:01 am

Here's something you can do. If you have a premium account download the script, translate it into Spanish (or whatever language you happen to speak for others who read this), and record it in your own voice. That should help.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Anmorph » January 12th, 2009, 9:12 pm

[quote=loony28]Here's something you can do. If you have a premium account download the script, translate it into Spanish (or whatever language you happen to speak for others who read this), and record it in your own voice. That should help. [/quote]

Hi, loony; I thought that before, but I haven't got the Premium account so I can't download the scripts...

I must check if I am economically solvent in order to get one...
Anmorph

Postby Anmorph » January 26th, 2009, 8:43 pm

I have a question, how do I know when I'm in trance? Do you actually keep hearing the file or you get fast asleep and don't hear anything?
Anmorph

Postby Ladon » January 27th, 2009, 9:30 am

Yes.

Its different for each person, and consciousness is much more of a continuum than a simple awake/trance/asleep state.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pimmholly » January 28th, 2009, 12:21 pm

perhaps you could practice going into trance with this spanish language you-tube session: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2FcTTrGCLQ
pimmholly

Return to Help with Files