Animal Transformation

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Animal Transformation

Postby Kelvinthelion » July 13th, 2005, 9:59 am

I just tried the furry transformation file for the first time. I will keep listening probably every night and I hope to see some results.

Would it help if I wear a fursuit while listening? Has anyone here got tips on furry transformation. I want to be a kangaroo complete with a pouch and a tail and fur. Perhaps it would be easier if there were a special file for kangaroo transformation.
Kelvinthelion

Re: Animal Transformation

Postby sandy82 » July 13th, 2005, 1:23 pm

Psst. Don't tell anyone, but HouseCat is really an all-purpose file. First, you write on a blackboard 100 times that "A kangaroo is really a cat."

Or vice-versa. I can't remember Whitch. (I'm a born compromiser.)

Second, when you listen at night, make sure it's well before or after midnight. You don't want to get caught in the emanations from the Pumpkin file.

Kelvinthelion wrote:I just tried the furry transformation file for the first time. I will keep listening probably every night and I hope to see some results.

Would it help if I wear a fursuit while listening? Has anyone here got tips on furry transformation. I want to be a kangaroo complete with a pouch and a tail and fur. Perhaps it would be easier if there were a special file for kangaroo transformation.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby johnbohnrevenge » July 13th, 2005, 10:59 pm

I'd laugh, but I think that that was serious. Hence, I'm crying.
As for wearing a fursuit, it could well help you picture the transformation occuring, but if you're aiming for actual (non-imagined) transformation, which I personally have never seen occur, the suit would probably be a burden. Just my five cents (plus tax).
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby everworlder » July 14th, 2005, 10:28 pm

Kelvin, just gotta say, im into the TF stuff, and i just gotta say, im a big fan of nivlek... good work lately

Have u noticed that Tfcentral.com is down?
everworlder
Regular
Regular

Postby everworlder » July 15th, 2005, 9:15 pm

Kelvin, if u see this, i need the URL to ur website, the site i remembered the name to has gone down and that was how i accessed u

thanks
everworlder
Regular
Regular

Postby Kelvinthelion » July 16th, 2005, 7:50 pm

http://www.geocities.com/kelvincartoonist/index.html

That leads to all my webcomics. Please be nice. I know not everybody likes the kind of stuff I'm into.
Kelvinthelion

Postby Kelvinthelion » July 16th, 2005, 7:53 pm

[quote="everworlder"]Kelvin, just gotta say, im into the TF stuff, and i just gotta say, im a big fan of nivlek... good work lately

Well I appretiate that. Some people ridicule Nivlek and well, I admit that it's a pretty weird comic.
Kelvinthelion

Postby Kelvinthelion » July 16th, 2005, 7:57 pm

Oh yes, I thought I should point this out.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=549

Sandy82 has apparently contributed $20 to getting a kangaroo file made. (I'm currently checking to make sure if this is real or just a joke being played on me.) If any of you are interested in being more rooish, would you like to contribute a little? Perhaps a small amount like $5 or $10.
Kelvinthelion

Postby everworlder » July 20th, 2005, 2:44 pm

I like Nivlek, its my favorite out of your comics, i hope u get back to it soon.
everworlder
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files