Is There a For Sure Answer?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Is There a For Sure Answer?

Postby Hank01 » March 11th, 2009, 7:39 pm

I have read all 20 pages on here and the 12 pages on the success stories site as well and still am not sure of something.

Can the curse penis growth file or any other similar file for that matter, that is the Curse Masterbation 24, etc. really work and make your penis grow larger or am I just wasting my time on a fantasy? I do enjoy listening to the files and it is fun to think about what it would be like to have a super sized cock especially as a curse, but if it is definite that it will never happen, I need to know and then move on to another file. Plus I'm curious as to if it really works, will my cock be supersized when not in an excited state or only when I'm turned on and hard?

I have tried the CCP file and after a couple of times, I did start to feel some strange sensations later in the day. I got really excited that a file is possible really working.

I know that since I'm new here, I should have started with something easier to learn how to totally go into a trance, but being as stubborn as I can be, I am sticking with the curse files. I'm learning how to go into a trance and it is an awesome feeling, although just a light trance right now, but practice, practice, practice, right?

I guess I just need to know if my cock will really grow as a result of the curse files.

Thanks for the help!
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby FlameD » March 11th, 2009, 7:57 pm

The answer is... 'Maybe.'

If you're wondering if it'll grow to several feet long, I'd have to say probably not. A few inches longer is more realistic. It may also take a while. Or it may not.

Hypnosis is highly subjective.
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby FloridaPuppy » March 11th, 2009, 10:06 pm

basically the limits of the human body still come into play. If something would take drugs, surgery, or a magic wand it's still going to take drugs surgery or a magic wand.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ladon » March 12th, 2009, 12:13 am

Now, if we're talking the belief that its bigger, that's something easier to do with hypnosis. A good 'tist could probably help you imagine being three or four inches longer, but it would only be in your head. I wonder if actual growth is (theoretically) any more likely if you are able to have a persistent hallucination of a larger size?

Kinda like the idea that imagining/hallucinating a swim in the ocean will usually dry up a runny nose, for some people, even if it wasn't suggested that would happen.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Is There a For Sure Answer?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 12th, 2009, 6:29 am

Hank01 wrote:Can the curse penis growth file or any other similar file for that matter, that is the Curse Masterbation 24, etc. really work and make your penis grow larger or am I just wasting my time on a fantasy? I do enjoy listening to the files and it is fun to think about what it would be like to have a super sized cock especially as a curse, but if it is definite that it will never happen, I need to know and then move on to another file. Plus I'm curious as to if it really works, will my cock be supersized when not in an excited state or only when I'm turned on and hard?

I know that since I'm new here, I should have started with something easier to learn how to totally go into a trance, but being as stubborn as I can be, I am sticking with the curse files. I'm learning how to go into a trance and it is an awesome feeling, although just a light trance right now, but practice, practice, practice, right?

Welcome to WMM, Hank01. The most important thing to remember about the WarpMyMind (WMM) website is that we're here to enjoy ourselves.

Because you've asked about actual penis growth, you've made it clear you want more than a change in perception.

It doesn't matter whether a man has a big cock or small - it's organic. It's part of his physiology. Cock enlargement is an organic change. And that's a fancy way of saying it's a change in physiology.

More simply: Trance can help someone feel less discomfort when they have a cold. Trance cannot cure that cold.

By the way - congratulations on your progress with CCP. That type of trancework falls into the category of behavioral/responsive. So when you feel strange sensations - that's good. It's good because you're new to trance... an indication you're an excellent subject.

Since the most important thing about WMM is enjoying ourselves, there's one more important comment I need to add about 'Curse Penis Growth'. And, this is true for any man reading this posting.

- If listening to 'Curse Penis Growth' gives you pleasure - keep listening to it.

- If you're listening to 'Curse Penis Growth' in combination with other sexual recordings - keep listening to it. When you listen to 2 or 3 recordings that have synergy, it's powerful!

(Examples: CCP, Curse_Cum, Cum_Torture, Curse_Shared_Orgasms, DenyOrgasm, Sarnoga - Cum for Breakfast - and many, many others)
Again - welcome to WMM.
Last edited by MN_FriendlyGuy on March 13th, 2009, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Hank01 » March 12th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Thank you for all the great repsonses.
I have been listening to a couple of them together and can still enjoy them. It is fun to think of a cock that is larger than you have, especially a lot more longer and larger. So, I'll keep listening and enjoying them. Thanks for the advice and time.
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files