Too excited

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Postby zapnosis » March 13th, 2009, 1:54 am

Try listening to a straight induction file - down, up, no suggestions. This might help you get used to longer periods of trance. Otherwise it sounds like you need a stronger induction.
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Too excited

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 13th, 2009, 6:25 am

The situation you describe is interesting, watcher0707.

It's interesting because you describe a feeling of excitement (anticipation). That's excellent. Couldn't be better!

When a client describes feelings that are intense to the point it makes them shake - that's the ultimate. And it's unimportant whether the feeling is arousal or elation. You want it so very, very much

Your posting says:
    I tend to regain full consciousness. Does anyone have an idea what i could do to avoid that?
watcher0707, your posting doesn't tell what it is you're feeling as the main suggestion part of a file plays. Is the excitement and desire still there - just as strong?

Please listen again a few times. As you listen - as the main suggestion part plays - focus on what it is you're feeling. Then, post another message here in the forum.

Take your time doing this. Enjoy it! Be deliberate in assessing what you feel.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Hypnosisdom » March 20th, 2009, 7:34 pm

One of the reasons that you may be coming up is fear. I have seen this many times with those I have worked with in hypnosis. The fear may be deep seated in your subconscious mind. It is a fear of the unknown.
As was stated before, you might want to just listen to relaxation CDs so that you can have your subcouscious mind adjust to being relaxed. Once this fear is put to rest you will be able to enjoy the hypnosis.
Hypnosisdom

Return to Help with Files