Conflicting suggestions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Conflicting suggestions

Postby Jeshi » March 15th, 2009, 10:37 pm

I'm just curious, what do you think would happen if I made a playlist with the bodys of both Curse forced Gay and Curse Forced Straight.

Then possibly some other conflicting files in there like Train bisexual or something.

Do you think only the suggestions I liked would end up taking effect?
Do you think it would break the Trance?
Would I go insane?
Would they just cancel each other out and nothing happen?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowh511 » March 15th, 2009, 10:47 pm

its just speculation, but the last one will be the one that is commited to memory
shadowh511

Re: Conflicting suggestions

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 16th, 2009, 7:00 am

Jeshi wrote:I'm just curious, what do you think would happen if I made a playlist with the bodys of both Curse forced Gay and Curse Forced Straight.

Then possibly some other conflicting files in there like Train bisexual or something.

Do you think only the suggestions I liked would end up taking effect?
Do you think it would break the Trance?
Would I go insane?
Would they just cancel each other out and nothing happen?

I like the way you think, Jeshi. It's creative.

If I read your posting correctly, the compiled recording you're planning to make is for yourself... something for just you. That's excellent, because the person who best knows what it is that you want and need is you.

Allow me to predict what you'll find. Then, go make the recording. I want you to try it out, and then return here to the forum and describe what you learn.

Sometimes, a man has difficulty making a decision. When that happens, he can decide to flip a coin...

- Heads? I'll do the first thing
      - Tails? I'll do the other thing

After he flips that coin - while it's still in the air - he may discover he has a wish - a hope. He hopes the coin will land a specific way. And, when a man discovers what it is he wants, and genuinely desires it... He can put the coin back in his pocket without checking to see how it landed.
Prediction:
Whenever you listen to hypnotic suggestions that conflict, you'll find yourself hoping for one of them more than the other. When you discover what it is you hope for, you'll stop hearing the conflicting suggestion. And, if the feeling of hope is strong, you might even find that the conflicting suggestion annoys you.

I don't know what it is you hope for. I don't know how strongly you hope for it. But I do know that trance will allow you to discover it. Quietly... privately... you're free to learn what it is you genuinely need

No, conflicting statements will not cause insanity

No, conflicting statements do not cancel each other out
A man can take an elevator up to the top of a building in the morning to begin his workday and then take the same elevator back down at the end of the day. And even though the elevator brings him back to where he started, the work he did remains.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » March 16th, 2009, 11:33 am

My guess would be that most likely this would lead to confusion and that after a while you would become uncomfortable listening to one, or both, of the files.
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 16th, 2009, 12:59 pm

Awhile ago, I recorded a hypnosis mp3 that intentionally gives suggestions that conflict. It's still available as a free file here on WMM.

- If you're curious...

- If you're willing to evaluate possibilities for using conflicting suggestions to guide someone to a desired outcome...

- Or, even if you just want to start the discipline of a bodybuilder's diet...
Then, consider downloading and listening to MusclePig III - Diet Discipline.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » March 25th, 2009, 5:24 pm

I never tried this intentionally, but I did run into a conflict once a few years back between Curse Stroke Sissy and another file I was listening to. Both wanted me to say different things while I was masturbating. It felt like someone was playing ping-pong in my head. First I'd say one thing and then the other, but ultimately the file that I'd started listening to first won out, and that freed me from Curse Stroke Sissy. I'm guessing that something like that will happen with any suggestion -- the mind will find a reason to choose one over the other, perhaps the one it wants to do more, or the suggestion it finds more powerful, or the one you've listened to most recently, what have you. Just as we choose one option over another when we're conflicted. But I'd be curious to know what happens if you try this experiment.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Jeshi » March 25th, 2009, 10:17 pm

As helpful as MN_Friendlyguy was, I think you misunderstood, I wasn't planning on doing this I was just curios as to what might happen.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files