Hi there I'm still new at this and I need alittle help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Hi there I'm still new at this and I need alittle help

Postby kitsunez » June 18th, 2009, 6:35 am

I tried doing hypnosis before and i quit for a long while thinking it wasn't working but mostly because i was having problems with my throat and it always drying out even in the middle of a humid rainstorm.....

anyone have suggestions for fixing this?

I also wondered if it was good to listen to files while I sleep to see if that would help any, and lastly wanted to see what the most effective files were.

I really want it to work out I'm just not sure how to go about it.
kitsunez

Postby FloridaPuppy » June 18th, 2009, 7:28 am

drink lots of water throughout the day? Stick one of those breathsavers minty melt on the tongue gelatin strip things on your tongue at some point if your throat is getting a bit dry?
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nappyboy » June 18th, 2009, 12:04 pm

FloridaPuppy wrote:drink lots of water throughout the day? Stick one of those breathsavers minty melt on the tongue gelatin strip things on your tongue at some point if your throat is getting a bit dry?

That first piece of advice from FloridaPuppy is good advice. Yes drink plenty of water as this will help to keep your throat, larynx and vocal cords moist. Drink water at room temp. This advice is also very useful for those of you having vocal singing lessons and those who sing full time. Yes I’m a singing baby too, lol. Another great thing to do and also kind and helpful for your throat is to make and dink smoothies.

As for listening to hypnosis files during sleep: While any hypnosis file will contain what is called an induction which is designed to help guide you into a relaxed state and then further deepen that sensation that will lead to trance, trance is another form of daydreaming and at first will just feel like deep relaxation and is a different state from REM sleep. If you find towards the end of a trance session that you are so relaxed and then have drifted off to sleep, that’s fine. You will fall asleep as you normally do and wake up. Whilst many people may not always remember everything during and returning to full consciousness after hypnnosis they haven’t been asleep.

"It has been suggested that human beings are in hypnotic trance states all of the time and that hypnosis is the rule and not the exception. We find ourselves in the driving trance, the learning trance, the watching TV trance, some people are in the walking down the road while they text trance. These are all simply altered states of awareness, “trance states” some of which are more useful than others."

Try to find a time in the day when you can do your self-hypnosis undisturbed but are not too tired. That way you can enjoy the process more.

Best wishes
Last edited by Nappyboy on June 19th, 2009, 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nappyboy

Re: Hi there I'm still new at this and I need alittle help

Postby whatthe75 » June 19th, 2009, 6:43 am

kitsunez wrote:I tried doing hypnosis before and i quit for a long while thinking it wasn't working but mostly because i was having problems with my throat and it always drying out even in the middle of a humid rainstorm.....

anyone have suggestions for fixing this?

Just wanted to clarify are you talking about being the hypnotist or whilst being hypnotised here?
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby kitsunez » June 19th, 2009, 7:05 am

being hypnotized
kitsunez

Return to Help with Files