Jock Help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Klip » June 19th, 2005, 1:04 pm

I've not had any serious changes yet, but i may be on the cusp. just met a hypnotist online who seems to have made jock transformation his thing. I met two of his subjects, and as ever, we share a lot in common. Sounds like they've had a lot of sucess (working out, looking the part), so I'll keep you all posted.

RugbyJock, i second most of your sentiments. Though, I think my desire to get absorbed into a greater collective identity is most appealing. If i could, i'd like to completely lose myself in a pack of jocks, being generic, strong, and stupid.

At the same time, i'd like a toggle, so i could also enjoy the 'normal' me.

Oh the inner conflicts.

Any of you share these conflicts?

Say, we jocks should talk some time. PM me sometime with an IM or YIM id if you're up for it.
the only constant is change
Klip
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » June 19th, 2005, 8:32 pm

If i could, i'd like to completely lose myself in a pack of jocks, being generic, strong, and stupid.

I think it was you, Klip, who mentioned the "Jocking" series of stories on the Evolution Archive, and I gotta say that I find those (and Absman's latest take on the theme) extremely hot. I've always been a fan of "Podpeople" and "zombie"-style horror movies, in addition to muscle, hypnosis, and transformation, but always because it thrills me (in a bad/good way) to think of trying to survive in a world where suddenly you could be transformed into a mindless creature. Maybe my resistence to the idea of losing individuality is in part because the scariest (and most interesting) part of those paranoia-films come from the conversion of those with the greatest resistance. So therefore, if becoming a dumb muscle jock who cares about nothing but sex and rugby is what I really want to be, it's not as exciting as if it's something I'm reluctantly drawn toward.

Boy, do I ever go on, eh?

In other news, I had a very frustrated-jock moment today. One of my friends stopped by today. We had dated for a long time, but haven't seen each other much since we broke up a few years ago. I'm "recovering" from a really good game I played yesterday (I'm a little bruised, but I'm more like basking in the good feeling), and all I really want to talk about is how the game went. We lost again, but we played the best and hardest game yet, and for the first time since the begining of the season, we started working together like a team.

Unfortunately, my friend isn't into sports at all, and every time I tried to talk about it, he'd change the subject or just didn't seem to care. I had a good time hanging out with him, but I'd have rather hung out with a mutual (straight) friend who's a bit more of a jock and understands this sort of thing after having played hockey for years.

Er...so long story short? Yes, I have conflicts?
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » June 19th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Oh also, hey TomJoe, I meant to respond to your post sooner, but I forgot.

Hanging out at the park when you can is a good idea. I started just by going out and tossing a football with a friend. Once in a while, another friend or two would join us, and now I sometimes get together with my teammates on the weekends to throw a rugby ball around. I hope the weather's been good wherever you are.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

JOCKS IN TRAINING

Postby Klip » July 2nd, 2005, 7:10 am

Bros, sign up at - http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/jock_training
Me n some other jock bros put it 2gether so all of us can push eachother 2 the max.
Last edited by Klip on July 2nd, 2005, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klip
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » July 2nd, 2005, 7:11 am

I tried that link and it said document not found...
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Klip » July 2nd, 2005, 7:13 am

try now
just fixed it in the post, but heres it again
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jock_training
Klip
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » July 2nd, 2005, 7:53 am

Okay, it works now, so I've signed up.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 4th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Hey dudes,

EMG made a new jock file: I'm going to listen to it now, but it looks promising.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TomJoe » July 4th, 2005, 7:55 pm

Hey rugbyjock!

I tried downloading the new jock file and couldn't. Did you have any luck with it? This has happened a few times in the past and emg had to make some alterations or something.
TomJoe

Gay Jock?

Postby Klip » July 8th, 2005, 3:54 pm

What do you bros feel about the 'train gay jock' file? I'm personaly not very excited by it. After all, aren't must of us at least 'bi' anyway? Please share any thoughts and experiences pos or neg.
thanks
Klip
Regular
Regular

Postby TomJoe » July 8th, 2005, 10:04 pm

I couldn't save the file but I was able to listen to it once. I agree with you that it doesn't seem to be too good. Like it is watered down or something. Like you dont become a jock because you like the sport but because you like the uniform. I cant remember anything specific about the file since I last listened to it a few days ago. but I do remember feeling abit disappointed with it when it finished.

Also I still cant save the file. (But maybe thats a good thing.) When I go to save it the file comes up as "modules.php" and then it downloads in 20 seconds. When I go to play it. nothing happens. Has anyone else had the same or similar problems with it?
TomJoe

Postby one » July 9th, 2005, 7:26 pm

To save a file instead of playing in the browser just right click and do a save target as action....

This file seems to be one where the person is not looking for a major change right here and now but one where it happens gradually...as part of the files directions stay with you even though you have taken off the 'uniform'. So the change creeps up on you and you have time to adjust....I guess...my two cents worth...
one

Postby TomJoe » July 9th, 2005, 7:41 pm

I do a right click and a save target as action and I get the results that I stated in the former message. I can do the same thing to other files of EMG and I have no problems. THats why I think its a problem with the particular file, but then it seems that no one else is having this same problem.
TomJoe

Postby sandy82 » July 9th, 2005, 9:35 pm

TomJoe, I just tested the download process and it works. Since you've already listened to the file once, I'm guessing you don't need to listen to it while it downloads.

1. Go to the regular Files section. Not the new Files section.

2. Under Category, choose Behavior.

3. Under Type, choose Training.

4. The tenth file name down is TrainGayJock. (Two names in black, six in purple, and two in black.)

5. Left-click on that title (which precedes the description of the file).

6. Scroll up the left side of the main screen past the word "Type". Immediately above the word "Category" you will see the title of the file again. Right-click on this title. Choose "Save Target as." A File Download logo/pic will appear on your PC screen. After several seconds, you will see a mini-index to ordinary Windows file sites on your PC. Pick the PC file in which you want TrainGayJock to be saved. Click on Save, or Enter, or OK, or whatever the button says.

The name of the "Save As" file changes to "modules.php" when you right-click on the lower title. The software program thinks you want to save the title and short verbal description of the file, as opposed to the voice file itself.

(If WMP or RealPlayer tries to kick in when you first click on the upper title, cancel it out.)

Hope the detailed instructions work for you.

TomJoe wrote:I do a right click and a save target as action and I get the results that I stated in the former message. I can do the same thing to other files of EMG and I have no problems. THats why I think its a problem with the particular file, but then it seems that no one else is having this same problem.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby TomJoe » July 11th, 2005, 8:02 pm

Thanks sandy82. I followed your instructions and had no problem at all in downloading the file.
TomJoe

Postby sandy82 » July 12th, 2005, 1:24 am

Glad I could help!

TomJoe wrote:Thanks sandy82. I followed your instructions and had no problem at all in downloading the file.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

New Jock Website

Postby KoreNYC » March 20th, 2006, 5:57 pm

I've created a new website just for the jocks here. It's a php-nuke site complete with forums, a chatroom, journals and lots of the other features here. Check it out and let me know what you think.

[url]http://www.getjocked.com/[/url]
KoreNYC

Previous

Return to Help with Files