need urgent advice/help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

need urgent advice/help

Postby buntz » August 19th, 2009, 6:18 pm

wife has lost interest in sex so I would like to know what file I can use to revive her lust for sex. she is so disinterested that it has to be a subliminal file. I guess it would be best to start with a normal relaxation file so she gets used to listen to files and when that works replace it with another file that would unknowingly trigger her to want sex. (ideally to turn her into a slut/bimbo) Would welcome any suggestions on how to approach this and what files to use. Thanks in advance.
buntz

Postby whatthe75 » August 19th, 2009, 11:56 pm

It more than likely would not work.If it is going to be "sneakily done" i think your best chance would be to work with some hypnosis metaphors rather than direct suggestions.

You dont even need some hypnosis if your good enough - you can use the metaphors in your daily language and it can make some wonderful changes.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby FloridaPuppy » August 20th, 2009, 6:22 am

whatthe75 wrote:You dont even need some hypnosis if your good enough - you can use the metaphors in your daily language and it can make some wonderful changes.

whatthe75 is entirely accurate here. Your best bet is to either find a professional, try to find some fetishes that she gets turned on, or learn how to do hypnosis yourself. You really don't actually need much in the way of hypnosis more often than not though... getting someone turned on and going as far as making them have an orgasm without going through the motions is a fairly simple once you understand some of the basics. Of course the basics will vary from person to person. One person's wild and crazy fantasy will be rather tame and mundane or downright distasteful to another.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files