Problems going deep

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Problems going deep

Postby Mizer » August 22nd, 2009, 1:17 pm

Hi all! Since last week, I have been trying to make these trance files to work. Simply trance files, deepening/armlift/induction. I have tried Curse_trig_catgirl, and have seen no results, so I toughts i needed to practice more before.

My trance isnt deep at all and i know it. I feel relaxed, but Im still aware of everything around me! And I have readed that some of you blank out at the count down... and wake up when he counts up. Is this what it should be? Or most of you remain conscious still?

The only thing that worked was when I listened to Armlift_and_visualization_induction 3 times in a row(its 10 minutes long and does not wake up).. she made me go dizzy and really really tense i could not move. But then, it ended quickly.. I was like that .. 20 seconds maybe? :roll:

What should i be expecting when going into trance? Is there any tips to help me going deeper faster? Any files really good for beggineers?

Thanks~!
Mizer

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 22nd, 2009, 11:16 pm

Welcome, Mizer.

I notice you're a new member here. More than that, this is one of the first times you're posting something in the WMM forum.

You've asked a question that others have been asking lately. I've seen it a few times in the forum recently; sometimes with contentious wording. This response expresses my viewpoint. Other hypnotists have valuable viewpoints too and I hope they'll share them.

You asked: Any files really good for beginners?

Recently, I recorded an mp3 for a client who was learning to trance - a beginner. It's here on WMM.

When you have the time and inclination, download "Shore of Relaxation" and give it a listen. The recording simply invites the listener to relax and, along the way, realize that relaxing gives pleasure.

You also asked: What should i be expecting when going into trance? Is there any tips to help me going deeper faster?

Mizer, when your mind accesses memories and emotions that've been stored away, you're on the threshhold of trance.

You're on the threshold because our conscious and unconscious minds are entwined... logic entwined with emotion and feelings.

If you pause to think about it, "expectations" are a function of the logical mind. "Evaluatation" is a function of the logical mind too. And when trance is the goal, it's good to avoid logic.

It's better to focus on feelings.

It's unimportant whether the feeling is sadness or apprehension. Even these feelings help us understand the world. You know it's true!

It's unimportant whether the feeling is pride... the justified kind. Or maybe arousal. These feelings guide future choices. And you know that's true too. At least you should! When you're aware of someone who arouses you, you take action.

And now you know my viewpoint...

- Stop evaluating how deep you are. Instead, enjoy it. Allow relaxing to give you pleasure... pleasure even for the type of relaxing when you're aware of things around you. Because even with that kind of relaxing, it guides future choices.

- Whenever you relax and focus on how you feel about things, and whenever you take time to remember the detail of a conversation, you're on the threshhold of understanding the world a bit better.

That's trance, Mizer. It's what's inside you. Because how you feel affects your ideas. And, how you feel affects your choices.

You know you'd like that.

It's why you joined, isn't it ? Desire affecting a choice, even when you were consciously aware.

Yes, you know you'd like it.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Mizer » August 23rd, 2009, 3:37 am

Thank you for your reply.

You are right on the fact that I was too much evaluating how deep I was! I really dig the reply. I will modify my approach on trance.

One thing tough, I cannot find said "Shore of Relaxation" file. I have searched all the files, even the forum. Is it named something else, or in a section I have not heard of? I have searched: Files->Categories->ALL. A search for *shore* only brings up bladder reprogramming... yeah. Heh
Mizer

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 23rd, 2009, 7:53 am

*laughing at myself*

I should've confirmed the recording was in the online library before giving that recommendation. I apologize.

Thanks to you and your posting, the recording is available now. I finished uploading it a few minutes ago.

I don't know if you hold a premium membership here on WMM. As a result, I don't know whether you're able to download the mp3 immediately. If not, please send a private message that tells your eMail address. For just you, I'll make a copy available immediately; with thanks for overlooking my carelessness.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » August 23rd, 2009, 8:35 am

*laughing*

I too spent ten minutes looking for that file every way I could think of and concluded it didn't exist.

This morning I wake and there it is at the top of the list.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Loci » January 9th, 2010, 1:44 pm

Sorry for hijacking this thread but...

Mizer wrote:Is it named something else, or in a section I have not heard of? I have searched: Files->Categories->ALL. A search for *shore* only brings up bladder reprogramming... yeah. Heh

... this can lead to a deep relaxation, too ... :lol:
Loci

Return to Help with Files