About Premium files...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

About Premium files...

Postby HOLYPENOR » December 5th, 2009, 10:09 am

are the only way to view them is to pay? i mean are there other ways to view premium files? i really wanna see sarnoga's premium file.
HOLYPENOR

Re: About Premium files...

Postby zapnosis » December 5th, 2009, 10:54 am

On the home page it says:

Many users have told me that they don't want/can't afford to pay for a Premium Membership. Well, here are the ways you can get one without spending a dime:

Create a Binaural/Subliminal - I know that not everyone can do this, but I will give you a 1 month membership for every Binaural or Subliminal you create for a file that doesn't already have one.

Write a Script - Just choose your favorite file and write out a script for it. As long as the file is longer than 5 minutes long I'll give you 3 months of Premium access. If the script is a new one, it needs to be 2 pages long to get premium access.

Write a Story - Entries into the Stories Archive will get you 3 months of premium access as long as they are at least 2 pages long and are your own work(posts of other people's work does not qualify). Popular stories may even become files.

Record a file - Every file that you record and upload to WMM gets you 3 months of premium access, and if you run a website you can even advertise a little by including your link. No access will be given for non-adult files, those files belong on hypno-files.com
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Re: About Premium files...

Postby EMG » December 5th, 2009, 10:55 am

Sarnoga's file will stop being premium 6 months after it was posted.

Other options are that you can post a script, file, or story and get a free premium membership.

Or you can pay the $9.95 for a 1 month premium and grab all the premium files you want.

HOLYPENOR wrote:are the only way to view them is to pay? i mean are there other ways to view premium files? i really wanna see sarnoga's premium file.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jeshi » December 6th, 2009, 12:14 am

It's super easy to get free premium.
Writing an erotic story gets you 3 months, and it doesn't even need to be well written! Just long and about hypnosis!

And I say it doesn't need to be good because I've seen some pretty terrible stories in the archive(Won't name any names)
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files