Am I even going into hypnosis?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Am I even going into hypnosis?

Postby haas » December 23rd, 2009, 7:38 pm

Hi,

I've found this site a few weeks ago. After looking around for a bit I started practicing with lutz' bubble induction - binaural, just trying to go it trance. I've tried this a few times and now I feel conformable trying a real hypnosis file. I choose EMG's Curseluciddreaming2 with looked like an easy file.

While listening, I got all the feelings I got with the bubble induction: num hands and feet and being unable to concentrate on anything other than the hypnotist.

After the file, however, I still remembered everything. I wonder, shouldn't I get amnesia or something? and shouldn't I be falling asleep?

I apologize if this post is full of mistakes, English isn't my native language.
haas

Postby MacGyver » December 23rd, 2009, 9:21 pm

if in light trance, you will remember the file, in deep trance, it feels to me more like a short nap. i have even used my own induction and got all numb and felt like i was floating, dont even remember which of my files i was testing on myself but, must have been my cursed bra file as if i wore a bra to bed, i woke up full of energy, if i did not, then i woke up feeling a bit drained, tired and sleepy, so that must have been the one but i was too deep to know. ya might say my consious mind had punched out for a bit, LOL.

the feet and hands going numb, and not being able to concentrate is normal as far as i know. myself, i have gone to a level to where the voice on my mp3 player sounded loud enough to bust my ear drums a couple of times, one was with EMG's fembutt file, but that was only after i had made trance with a file from another site and used the file to test the trigger, LOL.

so, to me, it sounds like you are well on your way, dont worry too much about remembering the entire file right now, just keep practicing.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby haas » December 31st, 2009, 6:04 am

so I've been listening every day for one week now but still no amnesia or such. now I wonder if I should continue with Curseluciddreaming2 or should I try something else? any suggestions?
haas

Return to Help with Files