Need help getting into a trance.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Need help getting into a trance.

Postby bugmenot22 » December 23rd, 2009, 8:42 pm

So It've been trying nearly 2 weeks now without ever being able to get into trance so far.

At first I started of going straight to a trigger file (trigBodySlave), but after a few days of still not going into trance I tried different trigger files.
Still not going into trance I then tried Cardigan's Induction and then Cals Induction and also Bubble Induction.

None of them have gotten me into trance.
At first I tried while sitting, but I found I wasn't relaxed because I associate my head leaning on something with being relax and when sitting my head feels awkward and so I'm not relaxed. So I moved to lying down and most of the time do it right before I go sleep. I put the file to loop twice and every time I listen through the first file completely, but fall asleep during the second looping.

A few days ago I started using the Evil_01 file but still i have not been able to fall into a trance. I just started today using the Confusion Induction and still couldn't fall into trance.

A lot of times when they say your legs and hands are heavy and you can't move them, I don't move them, and they feel heavy, but perhaps I'm think "that if I really wanted to move them, I can". I don't know how to get rid of this thought. Perhaps I'm skeptical about it(cuz I'm usually skeptical about everything), but I know it works for others and I really want it to work for me.

I sometimes find my mind also wanders and think about other things but I try to ignore it and then focus on the words of the file even more.

Should I just continue listening to a specific induction file?

Does anyone have any tips or specific files that are good for going into trance?

Thanks
bugmenot22

Postby MacGyver » December 23rd, 2009, 9:38 pm

well now, some of EMG's earlier files, the induction tells you that you just cannot be bothered to move your amrs and legs, if i am correct. just keep it in your mind you could move your arms and legs but you just dont want to, for a while and see if thsi helps. you could also try one of my inductions, i have 2 escalater inductions, one in the description sez i went a bit freaky with the echo, for me, this is the one that puts me down into trance fastest of the 3.

myself, i am analytical and the one of my inductions with the most echo helps as it confuses my mind to the point i enter trance. i bought the DF series of EMG's, this one also helps me trance more easily as it uses my mind to paint a picture, i enter trance before i know what hit me.

i also use earbuds rather than headphones as they help block outside noises, i make sure i am relaxed before listening, and another trick is to use a low enough volume that i just can hear the voice, this will at times cause me to concentrate on the sound of the voice rather than the words, try just letting your mind drift, might be hard at fiorst to do so but, letting your mind drift may help.

most of all, use something that will either occupy your waking mind or confuse the crap out of your waking mind so it drifts off, your mind drifting can be a very good thing with hypnosis.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Loci » January 9th, 2010, 1:09 pm

I'm new to hypnosis as well and have trouble falling into real trance. I think I'm analytical, too as I always try to understand an interprete the words spoken. I tried different Inductions and found some that work better for me:
    * Calimores Deep Trance
    * Lutz Bubble Induction
    * followthewatch55s Resistant Induction

For me Resistant Induction worked best but with all three of those I have the problem that they have an awakener at the end and I can't use the body of another file directly following. I tried snipping the awakener off Deep Trance but i got not deep enough into trance to continue to the next file. Cardigans Deep Trance got me to a light trance but still fully conscious.
Only in Resistant Induction I have the feeling that I can really slip down and have short phases where I'm no more aware of the Induction... but that only lasts up to some seconds until I come back. Also there are two or three steps where it is required to wake up and then slip back where all the nice trance is disturbed and I can't manage it to really go back to deep trance.
As "real" hypnosis files I use some of EMGs files which I find really nice from their content but cannot get into deep trance with EMGs inductions.

Does it make sense to let another induction without awakener loop through the night to get used to it?

I tried several files from EMG in different ways (while laying down, sitting in a chair and even letting their bodies loop in the night) but did not get any useful effect from them. At the moment only the Female Orgasm file from Lady Rio had the best results but not only up to the middle...

Maybe someone has some good hints for me how to really start with hypnosis.

Loci
Loci

Return to Help with Files