This is about a zillion-times-posted argument.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

This is about a zillion-times-posted argument.

Postby JtR666 » February 25th, 2010, 2:53 pm

I can't really get into trance. I'll tell why.
I first listen to an induction and start to lay on my back closing my eyes. As the induction starts and continues all I visualize on my mind are random crap that don't have anything to do with the recorder's words. That tingling sense just comes to the arms, legs and feet, but for the rest, nothing.
I try my best to keep visualizing whatever the files say, and believe it or not, I was more into the transformation kind of files, but whether or not I try, I can't really get to visualize the real transformation. It's like a laggy videogame on multiplayer, my thoughts are simply sloppy.
So, any help on this?
JtR666

Postby Inanenoble » February 25th, 2010, 9:45 pm

Hmmm Ok well before a real hypnotist or expert or anyone who knows more then I do comes in here is my post.

1) Mind wandering is perfectly alright. In fact forcing "Random crap" out of your head is far worse then imagining it.
2) You went into a trance, just not a deep one
3) Transformations are one of the most difficult types of hypnosis to actually get to work. Some people simply cannot get it to work.

Though if you absolutely cannot visualise a transformation working in your head... It really might not work even if you suddenly mastered trances.

Learning to trance more and more takes plenty of practice that can take days, months, or years (apperantly).
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby zapnosis » February 26th, 2010, 4:44 am

Inanenoble wrote:Hmmm Ok well before a real hypnotist or expert or anyone who knows more then I do comes in here is my post.

1) Mind wandering is perfectly alright. In fact forcing "Random crap" out of your head is far worse then imagining it.
2) You went into a trance, just not a deep one
3) Transformations are one of the most difficult types of hypnosis to actually get to work. Some people simply cannot get it to work.

Though if you absolutely cannot visualise a transformation working in your head... It really might not work even if you suddenly mastered trances.

Learning to trance more and more takes plenty of practice that can take days, months, or years (apperantly).

^ Yep, that's pretty much what I was going to write...
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JtR666 » February 26th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Ok, so my now basic question is where to start. Some easy file that lets me start on deep trance should do, or should I work on something else?
JtR666

Postby Thrideye » February 26th, 2010, 8:57 pm

itchy foot, I'd try Cardigan's Lucid Dream files, they really helped me. I can think of No Evil which when triggered you cannot speak or see or even hear depending on which triggered used. A friend and i had some fun with the beer gag file all are less visual files.
Thrideye
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files